Global Head of Marketing - Partner Operations
Are you an experienced marketer with a strategic, analytical mindset and a strong skill set for project management? Are you excited about bringing Wolt to the next level on our courier and restaurant growth? If this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We’ve grown significantly in the last three years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 23 countries across Europe and Asia today. And we’re just getting started.
Regardless of how fast we are growing, we strive for the best-in-the-world in everything we do. That’s everything from product development to local country operations to developing engaging marketing campaigns for each of our 20+ markets, and our central team of marketing experts uses data-driven insights to run efficient marketing activities fully in-house.
To achieve our next growth targets, we are now hiring for a Global Head of Marketing to focus specifically on Partner Operations to help in achieving timely onboarding of both courier and restaurant partners in Wolt's local markets.
The Global Head of Marketing will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of our marketing investment while delivering ambitious growth targets. Not only do you get to develop and manage the Woltwide Courier partner strategy from acquisition to retention and contribute to a compelling and fair Courier proposition, the role will also support and lead the business to further scale our Restaurant partner program. This role is part of the central Marketing team and would work closely with Global Operations, and our Marketing and Restaurant teams in 23 countries.
What you'll be doing
- Develop courier and restaurant marketing strategies and processes together with Global Ops, establishing playbooks and guidance for Woltwide implementation
- Define and manage a yearly marketing plan and budget across Performance Marketing, CRM and Engagement initiatives to be executed, while collaborating with global/local ops and marketing teams for best in class supply forecasting, ensuring an appropriate pipeline of couriers & restaurants contributing to annual seasonal growth.
- Experiment and explore different activities and channels to scale up the courier pipeline outside of digital channels. Working closely with local teams to influence and execute initiatives.
- Define the content strategy including managing channels through which we communicate to couriers and restaurant partners
- Coordinate with brand and local marketing teams to ensure a quality pipeline of content and creatives for campaigns
- Work with central and local stakeholders to optimise and grow the courier/restaurant partnerships to meet operational goals
- Analyse and review current processes, successfully execute initiatives to accelerate conversions for couriers and restaurants
Our humble expectations
- Extensive experience navigating a mix of B2B and B2C marketing
- Experience in consultancy or tech firm and/or growth marketing and/or operations running successful growth strategies focusing on rider acquisition and B2B lead acquisition
- Strategic but equally capable being hands on
- Excellent collaborator and sees how to make the best out of the colleagues in local markets and global teams
- Enjoys working with data and delivering insights
- Passionate about Wolt's mission in making cities more dynamic
What you’ll get by joining us:
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment.
- Competitive salary and flexible working model
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company.
- Along with benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others.
We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.