Retail Marketing Manager
Are you an experienced trade marketer, category manager, brand manager or similar from retail or FMCG with a true ‘growth’ mindset? Do you get excited about developing mutually benefitting strategic relationships with our retail partners and being part of shaping the future of retail and eCommerce together with us? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and until recently, we’ve been best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favourite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their food up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
However, food delivery was just the start. We don’t want to just satisfy our customers’ hunger, but to deliver a wide variety of products and expand our platform to some cool retail shops, supermarkets, flowers, toys and other exciting products, all referred to as Retail.
As a Retail Marketing Manager your focus will be on driving our retail marketing by commercializing the marketing investments with the key retail and FMCG partners and bringing it to life for users. This does not mean just planning and strategizing, we need someone who is willing to get their hands dirty while actively growing our retail business!
What you’ll be doing
- Owning retail partnership marketing strategy and execution, including negotiating, developing and implementing efficient joint-marketing plans with our key retail and FMCG partners
- Identifying key stakeholders and building relationships with them to strengthen marketing partnerships with retailers and FMCGs
- Ensuring that our retail growth targets are met through owning and managing retail campaigns across the channels
- Working as a partner to retail sales and account management team to support acquiring new key accounts as well as developing mutually beneficial relations with them
- Forecasting the impact of selected marketing strategies to the P&L and assessing their ROIs
Our humble expectations
- You have extensive experience from marketing with a proven track record in trade marketing, category management, brand management or similar within the retail or FMCG industry.
- You have project management experience and the ability to meet tight deadlines while working across multiple projects.
- You are a self-starter, reliable team player with the ability to deliver results on-time and successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You cultivate extensive mutually beneficial relationships.
- You are structured, detailed, and service-oriented.
- You have strong problem-solving skills with a bias for action and impact.
- You have a proactive mentality - an independent thinker who can work with limited guidance but can deliver a successful outcome through grit and determination.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt the tone to suit theaudience.
- Fluent in Hebrew.
- Good knowledge in B2C marketing, eCommerce and branding is an advantage.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Jonny Hyde, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.