Restaurant Sales Associate (6 month contract)
Are you a service minded communicator who enjoys building strong relationships with key partners? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt has been growing rapidly in Poland ever since we entered the market in 2018. We’re now in several cities with more to come, and this means more restaurants to partner with along the way too!
We're now looking for a Restaurant Sales Associates to join our team for a 6 month contract. The Restaurant Sales Associate is responsible for growing Wolt’s restaurant portfolio using inside sales channels (mostly phone) and identifying gaps in our existing portfolio with the help of our Restaurant Partnership Managers (RPM). You will be also supporting our sales team with various tasks.
We're looking for Restaurant Sales Associates to join for a 6 month period. If you enjoy your time at Wolt and have proven to be successful during the 6 month period, we will be happy to extend the contract! :)
What you’ll be doing
- Acquisition of new Wolt partners (restaurants) via phone (inbound and outbound)
- Winning new partners via phone
- Organizing the document flow between Wolt and merchants and ensure proper archiving of these documents at Wolt
- Analysing of new markets and supporting in expansion to new cities
- Supporting our Restaurant Sales team with other ad-hoc tasks
Our humble expectations
- Demonstrable experience from a sales or customer service focused role, comfortable on the phone
- Hungry for sales and not afraid of cold calls
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills - you will be working with a lot of different people
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Fluency in Polish and English
- Experience from within the restaurant industry is a plus
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Reija Oksanen, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email. Please submit your application via our job portal.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 80,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 165 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.