Customer Experience (CX) Manager
Are you a service-minded leader with proven experience in exciting and delighting customers? Does working in a truly customer-centric organisation excite and motivate you? If this sounds like you then we’d love to chat!
Our journey within Israel started in the fall of 2018. Since then, we’ve launched in more than 15 cities and the country has become one of our fastest growing ‘Woltwide’.
As a result of our rapid growth in the last 12 months, our CX Team now includes more than 300 Support Associates and 18 CX Leads. This has driven the need for an additional layer of management internally and is the reason we are now looking to hire a Customer Experience Manager to lead our multiple CX programs, our support operations and our amazing team leads.
As a senior member of our CX team in Israel, you will work closely with our operation and restaurant teams to ensure we are delivering the ‘best in the world’ service on all fronts from our customers to our partners. You will report directly to our Head of Support and take an active role in improving our Customer Experience organisation at every level but mostly, cross functionally!
It goes without saying that you’re a natural people person and you know how to get the best out of the teams you lead :) We’re rapidly evolving here at Wolt, so someone who’s experienced and comfortable with driving and managing change is essential!
What you will be doing
- Working together with the team leads to make sure we provide great customer experience to all of our customers: Restaurant and Retail partners, end-users and our Courier Partners
- Guide and mentor the team leads in order to improve performance
- Share information and provide training on new work procedures and product features.
- Improve the hiring process together with our Team Leads and HR team, with a particular focus on well-being, and creating a long-term career path.
- Work proactively to identify areas of improvement and identify relevant stakeholders to collaborate with while being able to execute strategically.
Our humble expectations
- You have a proven experience in leading consumer-facing large scale support teams, through many changes in a similarly fast-paced environment.
- You love numbers and you actively rely on data to make decisions, especially when it comes to scaling efficiently
- You’re motivated by developing and building teams & people and CX programs.
- You enjoy mapping areas of improvement and opportunities while collaborating cross functionally and managing CX programs end to end.
- Being around people is what gets you out of bed in the morning - you’re naturally at home in a very social environment
- On top of your people skills, you’re a master multitasker and you can always juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
- You are a true foodie with a constant hunger to learn and do things better.
- You are fluent in Hebrew and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Jonny Hyde, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.