Communications & Community Specialist
Are you a communications expert looking to take the next step in your career with one of the fastest growing organisations in Israel? Then you could be our next colleague in Tel Aviv!
Since launching in Tel Aviv in 2018, we've grown beyond all expectations across the country! We're now in 26 different locations in Israel (with even more planned) and we're adding new partners on a daily basis, offering everything you can imagine from food to retail as quickly and conveniently as possible.
As the business has grown, so has Wolt’s public presence. This means that we have our hands full on the communications front, both externally and internally. It also means that we will step up our social responsibility activities and give back to our communities to make them better.
What you'll be doing
- Discovering all the great content Wolt Israel has to offer for comms and community work
- Develop great written materials (e.g. press releases, blog posts, Q&A’s, social media posts and more) for internal and external use.
- Support external comms efforts writing press releases, create and prepare media events, and brief the media.
- Create an internal comms system within Wolt Israel covering hundreds of employees, thousands of partners, and close to ten thousand couriers.
- Monitor Israeli and International media in relevant fields.
- Lead Wolt Israel Community/Impact: Creating a strategy for social responsibility and executing it across all platforms.
Our humble expectations
- Proven experience in communications and PR at an agency, company or media outlet.
- An excellent network in Israeli media: top tv shows, leading editors, economic press
- Strong creative eye and stellar writing skills with the ability to aim at a variety of audiences.
- Experience in internal communications at a large organization.
- Experience and connections in community and impact projects.
- Strategic thinker & precise executor.
- Great organizational skills.
- High level of independent thinking and acting.
- Fluent in English and Hebrew.
If you are excited about working in a high growth environment, taking ownership and being part of an extremely high performing team, we’d love to hear from you!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so send through your application ASAP :)
If you have any questions, you can reach out to:
Jonny Hyde, Regional Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.