Are you an expert in CRM and have experience in running highly targeted user campaigns? Do you have an analytical eye when it comes to evaluating campaign performance? If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We’ve grown significantly in the last three years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 23 countries across Europe and Asia today. And we’re just getting started.
Regardless of how fast we are growing, we strive for the best-in-the-world in everything we do. That’s everything from product development to local country operations to developing engaging marketing campaigns for each of our markets. And now we are searching for a CRM Specialist to join our marketing team here in Tel Aviv where your primary goal will be to take our CRM strategies to a whole new level - working closely with our central Marketing Automation team.
As a CRM Specialist at Wolt, the main goal will be to develop highly impactful campaigns to improve user engagement across the consumer lifecycle. You’ll need to be comfortable working with data to create advanced targeting and segmentation , across multiple channels.,
What you’ll be doing
- Implement, manage and optimise communication across email, push and in-app notifications
- Execute campaigns/test activities for the local market
- Analyze and constantly improve current campaigns
- Prepare and deliver local campaign performance reports
- Ensure all local campaigns follow industry best practices
- Create a A/B testing cycles to maximise on ROI
Our humble expectations
- Proven experience working within CRM (B2C), from the tech, eCommerce or similar industry
- Experienced at delivering multi-channel campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and confident working with data
- Proven experience in delivering creative campaigns in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in creating communication plans for different marketing channels
- Eager to learn and thrives in a dynamic, constantly changing environment
- Previous experience with Iterable/Braze/CleverTap/Moengage is preferred.
- Previous experience in food delivery, on-demand delivery or e-commerce is a strong plus.
- Insight into Millennial and Gen Z behaviors and attitudes is a plus.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Jonny Hyde, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.