Sales Associate, Business Partnerships
Are you a service minded communicator who enjoys building strong relationships with key partners? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt has been growing rapidly in Finland ever since our launch in 2015 and we're now searching for a Sales Associate for a 6 month fixed term to grow Wolt’s business partnerships using inside sales channels. In this position you will also get to work with outbound sales and account management.
What you’ll be doing
- Process new inbound leads received via phone calls and web
- Handle outbound contacting via phone calls and email
- Sign up those companies for partnership with Wolt
- Organize the document flow between Wolt and the client companies and ensure proper archiving of these documents at Wolt
- Assist our Business Partnership Manager with their day-to-day tasks
- Accept incoming correspondence
Our humble expectations
- Demonstrable experience from a sales or customer service focused role
- You are tech-savvy and a quick learner
- Excellent communication skills - you will be working with a lot of different people
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Fluent in Finnish and English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Maria von Frenckell, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email. Please submit your application via our job portal.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and more than 160 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.