Global Head of Content Management
Are you a motivated and entrepreneurial individual that loves to work in a fast-paced environment with a great eye for detail? Do you love having a direct impact on customer buying decisions and online user experience and enjoy working in a fast paced environment? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. Food delivery was just a start, and now we are exploring and expanding our platform with other business verticals in retail and grocery. We’ve grown significantly in the last few years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 23 countries across Europe and Asia today. And we’re just getting started.
The role you are looking at is a part of Wolt Market - our very own grocery stores that deliver unprecedented convenience and world leading customer experience. People across our 23 countries can order their groceries and have them delivered to their doorstep in lightspeed!
Wolt Market is growing rapidly and we have ambitious goals. We are looking for a Global Head of Content Management to build our catalogue management system and processes and optimise our content.
In the Global Head of Content Management role, you are responsible for the end to end management of our listings from creation to optimisation. You will be working closely with product, category, operations and inventory management teams to create systems and processes that will allow us to scale globally. You will have an important role in ensuring a world class customer experience. Your work will enable not only customer facing but also operational improvements.
You’ll get a lot of help and support on the way, but are also expected to be an amazing independent manager with an exceptional ability to execute every single day.
What you’ll be doing
- Create the global playbook on creation and enhancement of all retail product selection on the Wolt Market online catalogue.
- Create reporting tools to help identify and ultimately resolve catalogue errors.
- Deliver regular communication to global and local teams on status, risks and change control.
- Ensure that all catalogue/content related changes in systems/processes are cascaded and implemented globally.
- Lead the content management community globally. You will be operating in a matrix environment and you will be responsible for cascading and ensuring that best practises and processes are adhered to.
- Thinking big and working closely with business stakeholders and product teams to define vision, strategy and requirements.
- Analyzing all the available data, researching for missing information; finding the main pain-points and solving them in order to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Supporting the Category, Operations and Inventory Management functions to improve our assortment and drive higher sales and conversion.
- Assigning products to the correct categories/product hierarchies so that our customers can easily find the products they need.
- Ensure that the app content is customer centric, accurate and up to date, as far as it concerns the product descriptions, prices, stock availability, image, category navigation and other parameters (best before date, etc.).
Our humble expectations
- Strong experience in dealing with processes and large amounts of data, and converting large amounts of data into customer insight and actions to improve user experience.
- Ability to dive deep into a problem, perform ‘Root Cause Analysis’ and identify constraints to recommend a solution.
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Passion for delivering great customer experience.
- Superior project management and troubleshooting skills.
- Previous experience in product information management and/or taxonomy would be a strong plus.
- Excellent skills in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel). SQL would be considered a strong plus.
- Fluency in English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team redefining grocery shopping, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Salem Mansuri, Talent Acquisition Partner:
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with around 55,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with around 125,000 courier partners across 23 countries and over 210 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We’ve also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors’ Choice, Wired named the company one of the “Hottest Startups in Europe,” Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.