Are you a service minded communicator who enjoys building strong relationships with key partners? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Germany has the 2nd largest food delivery market in Europe. We see an opportunity to build a winning business in the market by offering a world-class customer experience with short delivery time, fast & local customer service and reliability. We have an appetite to expand to multiple cities in a matter of months.
We started from Berlin in Aug 2020. We have the local founding team in place and we’ve started expansion to the next cities. However, we’re only getting started. In just a few months, we are looking to hire hundreds of couriers and tens of other roles in our teams in different cities. We will continue to partner with hundreds of restaurants to feed our hungry customers.
The role is to help us in expanding our network of partners via the phone.
What you’ll be doing
- Acquisition of new Wolt partners (restaurants and retail) via phone ( inbound and outbound)
- Winning new partners via phone
- Organize the document flow between Wolt and merchants and ensure proper archiving of these documents at Wolt
- Analysing of new markets and supporting in expansion to new cities
- Support our RPM's who are in the field sales
What we offer
- Cool office in the heart of Berlin
- Independent work in a dynamic, international team
- A fast-growing tech company with many career opportunities
- Flat hierarchies in a family start-up atmosphere
- Attractive salary package
- Discount on Wolt orders
- Modern work equipment of your choice (MacBook, iPad)
- Various soft drinks, coffee and fruits in the office
- Comprehensive internal educations
- Weekly (virtual) all-hands meetings and regular team events
- Flexible working hours policy + 30 days of paid vacation
Our humble expectations
- Demonstrable experience from a sales or customer service focused role, comfortable on the phone
- Hungry for sales and not afraid of cold calls
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills - you will be working with a lot of different people
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Fluency in German is a must.
- Experience from within the restaurant industry is a plus.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Mark Abarintos, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email. Please submit your application via our job portal.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.