Performance Management Intern
Are you a fast learner with a strong interest in digital business models? Do you love working in a highly dynamic work environment? If this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
We launched our service in Germany in August 2020 and have for the past year seen rapid development in the market. We are now working with several thousand restaurant partners across Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, Cologne & Hanover and are expanding further into new cities, regions, and business verticals. To support our hyper-growth and strengthen our central team, we are looking for a Performance Management Intern to reinforce our Operations Team.
Reporting to the Performance Management & Scheduling Lead, the Performance Management Intern is responsible to support the team to optimize the deployment of the courier fleet of 2000+ couriers across German cities.
What you'll be doing
- You will support with demand forecasting
- You will help to build the optimal supply curves and upload the results into our courier tools
- You will support our couriers in all matters related to shift planning
- You will assist the team by automating processes
- You will generate data insights and share them with key stakeholders
- You will support management with analyses and presentations
What we offer
- A 6-month internship contract (Werkstudentenvertrag) with a fair salary
- Possibility to extend the internship or start full time afterward
- Cool office in the heart of Berlin
- Independent work in a dynamic, international team
- A fast-growing tech company with many career opportunities
- Flat hierarchies in a family start-up atmosphere
- Discount on Wolt orders
- Modern work equipment of your choice (MacBook, iPad)
- Various soft drinks, coffee and fruits in the office
- Comprehensive internal educations
- Weekly (virtual) all-hands meetings and regular team events
- Flexible working hours policy
Our humble expectations
- Currently enrolled or graduated in engineering, business administration, economics or other analytical studies
- Strong interest in digital business models
- Experience in visualizing and manipulating large datasets in Excel or GoogleSheets
- Experience with data visualization tools is a strong plus
- Business-minded, analytical and eager to learn, fluency in English, both written and verbal
- A fast learner and attentive to both details and the bigger picture
- Thorough and organized - you accomplish tasks with all ends tied and have great attention to detail
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email. Please submit your application via our job portal.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 45,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 190 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.