Are you looking to pursue a career in marketing and are passionate about driving partnership engagement and helping our restaurant- and retail partners perform even better? If you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can take ownership and do things, rather than wait for being told what to do – then apply today!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform - you can read more about our story below. Wolt has been growing rapidly in Serbia ever since we entered the market in early 2019, and we're now operating in multiple cities with hundreds of restaurants on our platform!
As Marketing Associate, you'll be an invaluable asset in our day-to-day operation, acting as a liaison between both the marketing and our restaurant and retail teams. No two days will be the same and you'll need to be good at thinking on your feet, as well as adapting to new situations quickly!
On a personal level, we're looking for somebody who is super passionate about the Wolt brand and really engages with what we're trying to do - improve every city that we work in :)
What you will be doing
- Work closely with our internal restaurant and retail teams to ensure that we drive our partnerships forward.
- Work closely and assist our restaurant and retail partners to ensure campaigns are successful
- Manage CRM and write copy for weekly offers.
- Manage visibility in our product for restaurant- and retail partners.
- Manage and develop our physical marketing at restaurants and retail stores.
- Analyze the outcome of campaigns and do the due diligence of the competitive landscape.
- Create and localize marketing materials
- Assist in everyday ad-hoc tasks.
Our humble expectations
- You’re very hands-on, goal-oriented, and eager to learn new things.
- You are proactive and have a structured way of working.
- You have analytical skills and are used to following up on results.
- You have experience working with Adobe Creative Cloud.
- You are known for being a person who brings good energy to the team.
- You’re fluent in Serbian and English.
- Interest from the food or retail industry is a plus.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Jonny Hyde, Regional Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.