Do you have an eye for detail and great communication skills? Do you love working in a fast-paced environment? If this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
We launched in Serbia in early 2019, and have now grown to 2 cities with more than 500 restaurants using our platform.
With all of our recent expansion, we're looking for a new Restaurant Specialist in Belgrade. You will support the management of Wolt’s restaurant portfolio across Serbia, acting as a key communicator between our operations team and restaurant partners in order to ensure optimal success.
You need to be super structured, detail oriented and - obviously - love working with people!
What you'll be doing
- Successfully onboard venues onto the Wolt platform including photos, menus, training of staff, testing and follow up
- Ensuring restaurant partner menus on the platform up to date
- Handling restaurant support together with support associates
- Proactively supporting restaurant partners in order to improve their performance
- Assisting in marketing campaigns for restaurant partners
- Assisting Restaurant Partnership Managers in any additional tasks related to working with restaurant partners
Our humble expectations
- Solid experience from a previous sales support or account management role
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt tone to suit the audience
- Experience from within the restaurant industry is a plus
- Structured, detailed and service-oriented
- Self-starter with a passion for food
- Fluent in Serbia and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Jonny Hyde, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.