B2B CRM Manager
Are you an expert in B2B CRM and have experience in managing multi-country automations? Do you have an analytical eye when it comes to evaluating campaign performance? If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We’ve grown significantly in the last three years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 23 countries across Europe and Asia today. And we’re just getting started.
Regardless of how fast we are growing, we strive for the best-in-the-world in everything we do. That’s everything from product development to local country operations to developing engaging marketing campaigns for each of our 20+ markets. And now we are searching for an Operations CRM Manager to join our Marketing Automation team where your primary goal will be to take our CRM strategies to a whole new level.
As an CRM Manager Ops at Wolt, you will focus on building automations globally for Wolt Merchants, Courier Partners, and Wolt@Work accounts. The main goal is to help local markets onboard, retain and engage different partners across Wolt.
You will also play a key role by concepting, creating and improving, engaging, relevant and innovative campaigns.
Being part of the HQ Marketing team, you will be responsible for creating a bridge with your local marketing teams to ensure that localisation is integrated into the campaigns.
This is a new role within our marketing automation team, giving you a great opportunity to take complete ownership of this area and add value by bringing new ideas and initiatives on how we tailor our ways of working according to the market’s demographics.
What you’ll be doing
- Take ownership of all automated campaigns across merchants and courier partners, ensuring they are implemented efficiently and with best practice built in, continuously optimise and improve these communications across email, push and in-app notifications.
- Set KPIs across all automations and develop monthly reports on activities and tests that can be presented to operational teams against these KPIs and wider company objectives.
- Continuously improve communication in order to engage, retain and reactivate Courier partners & Merchant Partners.
- Work closely with product, legal and operations team International, across multiple business units to ensure you are aware of changes that will affect CRM.
- Coordinate all campaign-related activities with the responsible local stakeholders, e.g. planning, segmentation and campaign evaluation.
- Establish how we will be using CRM to engage our courier & merchant partners.
- Help manage all outgoing messages to ensure they follow industry best practices.
- Build automated, multi-touch programs across the lifecycle to reduce manual effort.
- Create a A/B testing cycles to maximise campaign performance.
Our humble expectations
- You have solid experience working within CRM (with at least 2 years in a B2B role or Courier/Rider Partner engagement role) from a tech, eCommerce or similar industry.
- Experienced at delivering automated lifecycle campaigns at scale across multiple countries.
- Proven experience working across multiple business units with a variety of stakeholders.
- Strong technical understanding of marketing software and CRM tools.
- Strong analytical skills and confident working with data.
- Proven experience in delivering creative campaigns in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in creating communication plans for different marketing channels.
- Solid experience with marketing communication tools.
- Previous experience with Iterable/Braze/CleverTap/Leanplum is preferred.
- Previous experience in food delivery, on-demand delivery or e-commerce is a strong plus.
If you are excited about working with the nicest of people, in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us:
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment.
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company.
- Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to Victoria, email@example.com
Please note that, we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 180 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others.
We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.