Community Management Lead
Are you an ambitious and enthusiastic community leader seeking a challenging and rewarding role? Does working for one of Europe’s fastest growing companies excite you? If so, then we would love to chat!
We are now looking for a Community Management Lead to join our Operations Team in Tel Aviv.
As the Community Management Lead in Israel, you’ll be in charge of maintaining a high level of satisfaction amongst Courier Partners (CPs) who provide services via the Wolt app, as well as steering the CP narrative to the unique and one of-a-kind direction our company believes in and strives for.
You’ll be studying CP needs and managing the relationship with them across both physical and virtual spaces.
You’ll be creating ongoing channels of communications (from internal to social media), initiating and managing CP events, managing ongoing messages, addressing challenging topics, storytelling, and coordinating with other departments internally. You’ll be a key factor in preserving and uplifting Wolt’s unique value proposition amongst the CP community and creating a genuine partnership of honesty and transparency between Wolt and Courier Partners.
In our Operations Team, life moves fast and there is no typical day, so to be successful in this role you will need to be self-motivated, confident and creative, possess leadership characteristics, and have excellent relationship-building skills.
What you'll be doing
- Working on a full time basis
- Flexible in terms of working hours, as sometimes you may need to work during weekends too (in rare cases)
- Building CP communication strategies
- Creating a unique & common language of communication with CPs
- Writing and Managing content
- Creating new channels of communications and knowledge with Courier Partners, like opening a CP specific Facebook channel, maintaining and improving the CP website etc.
- Engaging in CP social media groups in order to bring up important topics for conversations, raise red flags and prepare solutions proactively.
- Creating ongoing communications with CPs like messages, content, surveys, podcasts etc;)
- Openly addressing challenges arising from the CP community
- Keeping in touch with leading CP community figures and creating constructive discussions about well being, satisfaction, changes.
- Taking ownership and leading community events together with the Operations team (stand up comedy, city launches, holidays, volunteer work)
- Managing all CP related messages from holidays to new city expansions; as well as measuring the impact of these messages
- Coordinating with PR, Marketing, Support and Operations regarding holidays, company campaigns etc.
Our humble expectations
- Excellent communicator, motivator and an expert in expressing your social skills
- Helping and listening to people is something that comes naturally and easily to you
- Proven experience in building successful online communities
- Experience in defining community strategies and goals and seeing them through
- You are a fast learner and attentive to both small details and the bigger picture
- Thorough and organized - you accomplish tasks with all ends tied and have great attention to detail
- Proactive planner and thorough thinker, as you constantly seek new ways to improve processes
- Operations oriented (as you’ll be creating and coordinating large events)
- Perseverance - as many goals require long term Planning and Managing
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Fluent in Hebrew and English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Jonny Hyde, Regional Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.