Are you a team player with excellent communication skills? Do you enjoy helping people and supporting them to thrive? Are you organized and structured? If the answer is yes - then read further!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We launched in Poland three years ago and have since then started conquering the food & retail delivery scene in Poland. We are growing rapidly and are now looking for an Operations Associate to join our Operations team in Warsaw.
As our Operations Associate, you will be responsible for the onboarding of our new Courier Partners. You’ll ensure that our Courier Partners are well taken care of, and that they have everything they need in order to provide the best quality of service throughout all stages of delivery - from our restaurants to the customers.
In this role, no day is the same and there’s always something to do. As such, you need to be adaptable, self-motivated and driven to succeed. You must also have excellent interpersonal and community building skills - we think service first at all times!
What you’ll be doing
- Onboarding, retaining and growing the number of happy courier partners on Wolt’s platform to ensure a healthy and sustainable delivery operation
- Communicating with our Courier Partners on daily basis to support issue resolution, provide feedbacks, tips and help them with admin side of things
- Ensure our info materials for Courier Partners are always up to date, compliant and interesting
- Support the Courier Team in building a great benefit offer for our Partners so that we can offer the best on market partnership model
- Take part and organise focus groups, surveys and follow ups to gauge and improve satisfaction among our Partners from the partnership
- Support the Courier Team in all ongoing projects - big and small
- Work with the wider local team on cases relating to Courier Operations
Our humble expectations
- Excellent communicator and a big team motivator as you will have daily contact with our courier partners
- Ability to think analytically and use analytical tools, such as Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel
- Ability to lead by example and show the direction, as well as the genuine will to support your team members and your courier partners on their way
- A fast learner and attentive to both small details and the bigger picture
- Thorough and organized - you accomplish tasks with all ends tied and have great attention to detail
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- You can manage ‘freedom under responsibility’ and are able to manage your own tasks and schedule
- Flexible in terms of working hours, as you might need to work during weekends occasionally
- Fluent in Polish and English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team redefining grocery shopping, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Reija Oksanen, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with around 50,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with around 100,000 courier partners across 23 countries and over 200 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.