Restaurant Partnership Manager
Are you a field professional with experience in closing deals and managing a portfolio of partners? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform - you can read more about our story below. We launched in Serbia in early 2019, and have now grown to 2 cities with more than 500 restaurants using our platform. As such, we need a strong and energized field sales professional to drive the signing up of new restaurant partners to the Wolt platform and to manage the partner relationships.
As time progresses and more restaurants are onboarded, the targets and duties of the role may develop - in the first instance, we’re looking for someone that wants to get their teeth into this exciting project! While you’ll have dedicated support and will work in conjunction with other Restaurant Partnership Managers, you will be responsible for your own accounts. Therefore, you’ll need to be comfortable with working autonomously and with a lot of responsibility.
What you'll be doing
- Identifying potential partnerships and contacting restaurants that are a great fit for Wolt
- Systematically managing the pipeline of new potential partnerships
- Building ongoing relationships with the identified restaurants
- Understanding venue performance in order to set profitable business terms and conducting negotiations regarding partnership terms
- Finalizing delivery menus with the venue manager
- Creating a strong communications loop alongside the Restaurant Development Manager
- Making sound business decisions by supporting intuition with data
Our humble expectations
- Demonstrable experience of being successful within a field sales position
- A natural ‘hunter’ with excellent communication and networking skills
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to work with numbers for closing win-win deals
- Ability to thrive in very fast paced environment
- High energy & drive to work for a newly launched and fast growing business
- Experience in managing HoReCa partners is a strong plus
- Fluent in Serbian and English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Nesrin Akgunduz, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.