Retail Partnership Associate
Are you a business development expert that’s hungry for your next big challenge? Do you have what it takes to go door-to-door hunting down new partners? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and until recently, we’ve been best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their food up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
However, food delivery was just the start. We don’t want to just satisfy our customers’ hunger, but to deliver a wide variety of products and expand our platform to some cool retail shops, supermarkets, flowers, toys and other exciting products, all referred to as Retail.
In Israel we’ve already made huge progress in connecting these Retail partners with our customers across the 25 locations we already deliver in - but we’re looking to expand even more as we finish 2021!
As our Retail Partnership Associate, you’ll be on the front-line of our Retail team; out in the field speaking to potential partners and winning business on a daily basis. Persistence, motivation and communication are super important for this role - and naturally you need to be an awesome communicator with the natural instinct for closing deals.
Our business in Israel is constantly evolving and this means that you must thrive in the ‘start-up’ environment where constant change means there’s always lots to get your teeth into!
What you’ll be doing
- Hunting out new potential Retail partners on a daily basis, going door-to-door and cold-calling; if you don’t know the right decision maker already then you have someone in your network who does!
- Closing deals and developing win-win partnerships with retailers across various verticals.
- Tracking and monitoring the market locally, making sure you’re always one step ahead of our competitors.
- Working closely with our Retail Development team to ensure our partners are successfully onboarded to the Wolt platform
Our humble expectations
- B2B sales experience is essential, ideally you’ll have some experience specifically in FMCG or another vertical related to retail.
- A natural ‘hunter’ with hunger to build and create a portfolio from the ground up.
- An awesome communicator, you have no problem speaking to new people and building relationships quickly.
- You’re comfortable in an extremely dynamic, changing environment and you can still make things happen with everything moving around you.
- Excellent analytical skills - such as translating data into actions, or analyzing sales metrics and producing relevant KPIs.
- Fluent in Hebrew and comfortable in English.
If you are excited about working in a high growth environment, taking ownership and being part of an extremely high performing team, we’d love to hear from you!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so send through your application ASAP :)
If you have any questions, you can reach out to:
Jonny Hyde, Regional Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.