Are you passionate about marketing and helping out our partners to perform even better? If your answer is yes - then read further!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform - you can read more about our story below. Our journey within Slovakia started with Bratislava launch in September 2019. Since then, we’ve expanded to Košice, Trnava, Banská Bystrica, Nitra, Žilina and Prešov, with more growth expected in the months to come.
We’re now looking for a creative and data-driven Marketing Specialist to ensure user growth and retention in the market! At Wolt, the Marketing Specialist is the right-hand and confidant of the Marketing Manager. You’ll be an invaluable asset in our day-to-day operation where you’ll execute campaigns and help with project management where you’ll maintain a holistic view to ensure that we meet our goals. In addition to that, you will analyze data and create insights for the marketing team on different projects as well as negotiate and manage partnerships.
What you'll be doing
- Creating customer engagement and meaningful content via CRM tools and Discovery.
- Nurturing flow monitoring and edits, email newsletters, inApp messages, push messages.
- Analyse impressions and conversions, ideation and decision making on content based on these factors.
- Editing, maintaining and updating Website and Application content for all cities.
- Incentive campaigns & tools management.
- Social media posting plan and execution.
Our humble expectations
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- A background of e-commerce, digital marketing, apps, FMCG or hospitality is preferred.
- Experience with management of social media channels.
- Strong creative writing skills and understand the appropriate tone of voice for various audiences.
- Analytical skills and ability to interpret data are a great advantage.
- Ability to really own a project, work independently in a structured way and ask for guidance when needed.
- Prior experience in a fast-moving environment with a strong focus on achieving targets and getting things done.
- Excellent language skills in both English and Slovak.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! The basic wage component ranges from EUR 1,500 to EUR 1,700 (brutto) monthly depending on candidate’s experience and skills.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Reija Oksanen, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 80,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 165 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.