Are you always buzzing with energy? Are you driven by ambition? Are you one of those who is always at the frontline, be it any activity, fest or an event on the campus? You’ve come to the right place. We are looking for you!
As our Campus Ambassador of your University, you will be responsible for Spreading the word & letting the student community in your university know about the student jobs offered by Wolt. Also you will help the applicants in the application process by being the first point of contact.
You will be working with various departments at Wolt Germany, coordinating with our Courier Acquisition Team as well as potential students in your University. The role is based in Berlin.
What you’ll be doing
- Spread the word & let the student community in your university know about the student jobs offered by Wolt.
- Earn incentives on per lead generated
- Help applicants in the application process by being the first point of contact.
- Be the face and voice of Wolt in your University.
- Organise company visits for students and professors
What we offer
- Certificate of Excellence
- Get the ‘Wolt Campus Ambassador' certificate to boost your resume!
- Get Performance-based rewards and a ‘Rockstar’ certificate for high performing campus Ambassador
- Network with the Industry’s Best Leaders
- Get direct exposure to the corporate world and a chance to build meaningful connections for your professional network
- Pre-Placement Interview as the Outstanding performers will get an opportunity to work with Wolt post studies.
Our humble expectations
- You are a student currently enrolled in a university in Berlin, Germany.
- Excellent communicator and a big team motivator as you will have daily contact with students
- Ability to think analytically and use analytical tools, such as Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel
- Ability to lead by example and show the direction, as well as the genuine will to support the students and your courier partners on their way
- A fast learner and attentive to both small details and the bigger picture
- Thorough and organized - you accomplish tasks with all ends tied and have great attention to detail
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- You can manage ‘freedom under responsibility’ and are able to manage your own tasks and schedule
- Flexible in terms of working hours, as you might need to work during weekends occasionally
- Preferably a background in training and guiding groups and individuals
- Fluent in English and German would be an advantage
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email. Please submit your application via our job portal.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 45,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 95,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 190 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.