Restaurant Sales Manager
Are you a hungry sales professional who is off to a flying start within sales, eager to maximize your professional growth by joining a globally scaling tech company? Are you passionate about building strong networks with restaurant owners around your city? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
Just 2 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and almost 200 cities across EMEA, servicing over 10M registered users.
Wolt has been growing rapidly in Sweden ever since we entered the market in 2016 and we're now searching for a motivated, hungry sales superhero to our Restaurant Partnership team to grow and develop Wolt’s restaurant portfolio. This Restaurant Sales Manager is based in Stockholm, but you will also travel to other cities across the country, up to approximately 30% of the time.
The ideal candidate is a hungry hunter with a strong desire to establish new relationships as well as to build on existing partnerships. In this role, you will work closely with other talented colleagues to ensure that restaurants are supported throughout their journey with Wolt.
What you will be doing
- Identifying potential partnerships and contacting restaurants that are a great fit for Wolt.
- Systematically managing the sales pipeline of new potential partnerships .
- Negotiating terms and signing up new partnership.
- Translating data into actions or analyzing sales metrics and producing relevant KPIs .
- Making sound business decisions by supporting intuition with sales data.
- Finalizing delivery menus with the venue manager.
- Creating a strong communications loop alongside the Restaurant Development Manager
Our humble expectations
- You have some experience from sales, preferably telesales and/or field sales. You love sales! Getting a ‘no’ only makes you more driven towards the ‘yes’.
- Networking and building relationships is your second-nature.
- You are goal-oriented and eager to succeed, always striving towards beating your boss’ expectations.
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- You are still able to keep yourself on track, pursuing key priorities in a methodical way.
- You are fluent in Swedish and English.
Bonus points if:
- You have experience within the hospitality industry.
- You have experience working with a CRM system.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! Along with a competitive salary, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn send your enquiries to:
Maria von Frenckell, Talent Acquisition Partner, email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 45,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 95,000 courier partners across 23 countries and more than 180+ cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.