Retail Marketing Manager
Are you an experienced trade marketer, category manager, brand manager, or similar from retail- or FMCG with a growth mindset? Do you get excited about developing mutually benefitting strategic relationships with our retail partners and shaping the future of retail and eCommerce with our grocery stores, Wolt Markets? If this sounds like you, then we would love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company that until recently has been best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their food up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
However, food delivery was just the start. We do not only want to satisfy our customers’ hunger, but to deliver a wide variety of products and expand our platform to some cool retail shops, supermarkets, flowers, toys, and other exciting products, all referred to as Retail.
As our Retail Marketing Manager, your focus will be on commercializing the marketing investments with key retail and FMCG partners and bringing them to life for our users. You are part of our marketing team and work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure the success of our grocery stores, Wolt markets, and the general retail category. You’ll take part in negotiations, be responsible for the retail- and Wolt Market PNL, as well as their marketing plans - no day, will be the same. The role doesn't mean just planning and strategizing. We need someone willing to get their hands dirty while actively growing our business and strengthening the partnerships with key partners!
What you'll be doing
- Own retail, Wolt Markets, and FMCG marketing strategy and execution; including negotiations, development, and implementation of joint-marketing plans with our key retail and FMCG partners.
- Forecast the impact of marketing strategies and campaigns on P&L and assess their ROIs.
- Define KPIs that aim to maximize the efficiency of our marketing spend for retail- and Wolt Market investments and analyze campaign performance.
- Be a sparring partner to sales- and account management teams in negotiations with and development of key partners.
- Ensure that we meet retail- and Wolt Market growth targets. Own and manage the retail- and Wolt Market segment across channels.
- Ensure that we meet Wolt Market targets. Own and manage Wolt Market launches and marketing plans with full responsibility for marketing PNL.
Our humble expectations
- You have extensive experience in marketing with a proven track record specifically in trade marketing, category management, brand management, or similar within the retail or FMCG industry.
- You have to know the ins and outs of performance marketing.
- You are a self-starter and reliable team player with the ability to deliver results on time and successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You cultivate extensive mutually beneficial relationships.
- You are structured, detailed, and service-oriented.
- Proven analytical approach when using data to design, develop and execute campaigns and strategies.
- You have strong problem-solving skills with a bias for action and impact.
- You have a proactive mentality - an independent thinker who can work with limited guidance but can deliver a successful outcome through grit and determination.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt the tone to suit the audience.
- Fluent in Swedish & English.
- Prior experience in a fast-moving environment with a strong focus on achieving targets and getting things done.
- Good knowledge of B2C marketing, eCommerce, and branding is an advantage.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Daria Erofeeva, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email. Please submit your application via our job portal.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to home or to the office. Our local commerce platform makes it easy for customers to order whatever they need on one app, for merchants to make additional sales, and for couriers to make meaningful earnings flexibly. To enable this, Wolt develops a wide range of technologies from local commerce platform to retail software and financial solutions, as well as operates its own grocery stores under the brand Wolt Market. Wolt was founded in 2014 and joined forces with DoorDash in 2022. DoorDash operates in 27 countries today, 23 of which are with the Wolt product and brand.
So, why work at Wolt?
At Wolt, we’re about getting things done.
You’ll probably enjoy it here if you like taking ownership, developing yourself and being around friendly, humble and ambitious people.
We work hard to make cities into better places, and it’s pretty cool seeing us grow every week. If you’re passionate about building things that just… work, Wolt might be for you.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We want to have all sorts of people in our team – people like you and me, and people different from you and me. To be able to work with diverse teammates – when it comes to gender, age, ethnicity, life background, sexual orientation, political views, religion, or any other personal trait – we consciously aim to offer equal opportunity for everyone to work with us. This is because we believe diverse teams make the most thought-through decisions and build things in the most inclusive way.
Join us today to build Wolt together.