Head of Global Enterprise Partnerships
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We’ve grown rapidly in the past few years - after launching our service in Finland in 2015, we’ve expanded to operate in 23 countries across Europe and Asia! Currently, we have more than 40000 restaurant and retail partners on board.
We’re now looking for a Head of Global Enterprise Partnerships, to own the way we develop our Restaurant Enterprise partnerships across our 23 different markets. You will be in charge of developing our existing global Enterprise partnerships and building new ones to ensure our commercial and strategic goals are met. You will define the Enterprise account management model, structure, tools and processes globally, and ensure the high performance of our Enterprise account managers across Wolt countries.
As the person in charge of our global restaurant accounts, you will build and lead an important function which has a direct impact on our growth, profitability and operational efficiency of Restaurants, the largest business vertical on Wolt. In addition to steering local account management leads, you will work closely with Product, Analytics and Global Sales and Restaurant Operations. The role is based in our HQ in Helsinki.
In a nutshell, in this role you combine experience in business building, analytical performance management with commercial excellence to gain more mutual value from our global Enterprise partner portfolio.
What you’ll be doing
- Defining and rolling out the Enterprise account development model across Wolt, including approach, tools and playbook to drive Enterprise account development, growth, expansion, marketing, profitability, operational performance on local and global levels.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining the Enterprise account management toolkit.
- Overseeing the performance of local Enterprise account management, and applying a hands-on approach with local teams to improve performance when deviations occur.
- Ensuring coordination between and performance of Wolt local Enterprise account managers in line with our competitive and commercial goals.
- Using data to drive commercial and strategic discussions around Enterprise partnerships on a day-to-day basis.
- Working with Product and Analytics to enable more effective partnerships
- Building an appropriate team to ensure we scale.
Our humble expectations
Our humble expectations:
- A solid track record working with global enterprises in a partnership development or commercial management role at an HQ level in a tech company or with a world-leading FMCG brand.
- Experience in developing and implementing new ways of working towards commercial excellence in a global organization.
- Experience in developing and managing strategic partnerships with large (Fortune 500 scale) companies.
- Highly analytical, able to quickly identify performance issues in data and derive actionable insights.
- Ability to work hands on with local team leads to rapidly deliver successful performance improvements with measurable impact.
- Experience in F&B/HoReCa sectors is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Eligible to work in Finland.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us:
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Sameer Murtaza, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.