Motion & Video Designer
Are you an experienced Motion and Video Designer with a wild imagination and passion for creating eye-catching marketing communication? Do you strive for nothing less than the world class? If yes, you must read this!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We’ve grown significantly in the last three years, (actually so significantly that In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company) expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 23 countries across Europe and Asia today. And we’re just getting started.
Regardless of how fast we are growing, we strive for the best-in-the-world in everything we do. We don’t compromise on quality and we’re fanatic about being the world #1. We’ve managed to be best-in-the-world in several things we do, but now we’re building our very own in-house Brand Experience team to provide our audiences the world’s best brand experience, they deserve. Our team consists of creatives of different fields.
As such we’re looking for a talented Motion & Video Designer who will be responsible for delivering effective and eye-catching assets that will be used for our marketing campaigns. This role will focus on providing creatives for our markets in which the campaigns will run on multiple platforms ranging from social media channels (such as Facebook, Google, Snapchat) to websites.
As a Motion & Video Designer at Wolt, you will work closely with our Performance Marketing team and the rest of our Brand Experience team, in order to ideate and deliver on-time and on-brand creative solutions.
What you’ll be doing
- Ideate, create and deliver on-brand and eye-catching assets and campaigns that will be used for all out Markets.
- Define and develop campaign ideas with your colleagues and produce assets according to the brief
- Work closely with other designers, the Performance Marketing team and the local marketing teams to create digital image assets for Wolt’s various marketing channels.
- Build creative best practices & continuously improve the performance of our online creatives with the help of the Creative Coordinator.
- Participate in design and marketing meetings, brainstorming sessions, reviews, workshops and other design practices.
- Localize, resize and iterate the creatives to achieve the best possible results.
Our humble expectations
- Motion & video design background.
- Proven hands-on experience throughout video production processes - end to end.
- Solid skills in Adobe CC (After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere Pro etc.)
- You have a comprehensive visual portfolio including work examples for advertising.
- Interest in current design trends and latest technologies applicable to design.
- Creativity, proactivity, tons of initiatives.
- Good communication skills and fluent English.
- Good time-management skills. You are organised and know how to allocate your time efficiently.
- Ownership. You enjoy having responsibility and are able to ensure that the deliverables are in line with the briefing and the business needs.
- Curiosity. You are happy to learn new things and step out of your comfort zone.
Extra bonus points if you have:
- Experience in digital marketing, performance marketing for apps & e-commerce is a plus.
- Experience in designing for diverse groups of people (international and multi-language audiences, different cultural behaviours etc.)
- Systematic thinking, ability to establish and follow frameworks, guidelines and patterns.
- Data-driven mindset and understanding of quantitative results.
If you are excited about working with the nicest of people, in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and let’s get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us:
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international and diverse environment.
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Victoria, Talent Acquisition Partner – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others.
We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.