Are you an operations professional with experience in managing a team and enjoy working in a fast-moving and dynamic environment? Do you have an analytical and process-driven mindset and want to be the key player in ensuring the best in the world experience for our new courier partners? If so, then please read on!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our Courier Partners. We’ve grown rapidly in the past few years - after launching our service in Finland in 2015, we’ve expanded to operate in 23 countries across Europe and Asia!
Our journey within the Czech Republic started with our Prague launch in the summer of 2018. Since then, we’ve expanded to Brno, Ostrava, Olomouc, Pilsen and Liberec with more growth expected in the months to come. We’re now opening an office in Brno and looking for colleagues to join our brand new team. As such, we’re looking for a Project Manager to lead a small team dedicated to expanding our business in the Morava region and developing our existing cities of Brno, Ostrava and Olomouc. You will also be working closely together with the rest of the Operations team, the Marketing team and will report to the Operations Manager of Wolt Czech Republic. In our Operations department, life moves fast and no day is the same, so to be successful in this role you will need to be self-motivated, data-driven, creative, possess leadership characteristics, and have excellent relationship building skills.
In the Operations team, we focus on our Courier Partners: we ensure the right amount of Courier Partners to meet the order demand, by constantly developing Courier Partner satisfaction and smooth, scalable processes. Wolt has been growing rapidly in Czech Republic ever since we entered the market in 2018. And due to our rapid growth, we are now looking for a Project Manager to help us ensure a sufficient amount of new Courier Partners and the best possible onboarding experience.
As Project Manager, you will have full ownership over the Courier Partner Acquisition function of the Operations team by engaging, onboarding and supporting thousands of Courier Partners in Czech Republic. This entails everything from ensuring a high amount of courier applications (with the help from Marketing) to onboarding the partners so they are ready to deliver on the streets. You will therefore get the opportunity to utilise your experiences with strategic process planning, business development and ultimately be a vital part in the success of the growth in Czech Republic, specifically the Morava region.
What you’ll be doing:
- Optimizing and scaling - Using data to develop & optimize processes that will help us drive operational efficiency and decrease unnecessary manual tasks.
- Leading - growing, developing, and managing your team so we can ensure a smooth and best in the world onboarding experience for our courier partners.
- Measuring - Building up dashboards, KPIs and reports related to the performance of our Courier Partner acquisitions - approaching it from the sales funnel perspective, from interest to the first delivery.
- Stakeholder management - Collaborating with peers and experts in HQ-functions and other markets about best practices to develop, track and analyze performance.
- Crossfunctional teamwork - Working side by side with our Support team to better understand and facilitate Courier Partner related topics and maintain a high level of service at all times.
- Product Improvement - Actively searching for new features which could improve our courier partner experience on Wolt
- Courier Partner acquisitions - Ensuring that we constantly onboard a sufficient amount of courier partners to our platform.
Our humble expectations
- As a minimum + 2 years of relevant professional experience with proven project management skills.
- Ability to lead by example and motivate - you have the genuine will and skill to support and lead your team members and Wolt courier partners.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills and advanced level in MS Office suite package. You are able to look into data and conceptualize, improve and implement ideas, KPIs, and improvements in close collaboration with your team.
- Proactive planner and thorough thinker that is constantly looking for new ways to improve existing processes.
- Fast learner and ability to quickly adapt to new tools, processes, and information.
- Getting things done with a can-do attitude and being comfortable in a fast-paced and high impact environment.
- Fluency in both Czech & English is a must.
- Analytical, economics, or business-related degree preferred.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Jonny Hyde, Regional Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we do not accept applications via email, so make sure you submit them via our jobs page - thank you!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.