Are you a service-minded professional looking for your next challenge? Does being a part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies interest you? If so, then we'd love to chat!
Just 3 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 120 cities, servicing over 10M registered users. We’re growing rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.
Our journey in Hungary started three years ago with a few people in a small office in Budapest. Fast-forward to today, we have a team of over 150 people, we have over 2,700 restaurants in our portfolio, and we’ve launched in ten other cities with more to come!
We have recently also started working with a wider variety partners, such as supermarkets and other retailers. The retail business segment is fairly new to both Wolt and Hungary, and serves as a perfect complement to our restaurant food operations - this would be a super exciting project to be a part of!
As such, we need a Retail Associate to support the onboarding and training of new retail partners and ensuring the best possible partnership. As a Retail Associate you will act as a key communicator between our operations team and restaurant partners in order to ensure optimal success. This is an entry level role so attitude and enthusiasm will count for a lot more than experience!
What you'll be doing
- Onboarding retail venues into Wolt's platform including photography, menu updates, translations and training
- Creating selections and ensuring retail partner selections on the platform are accurate
- Handling retail support together with your fellow Wolters in our Support team
- Proactively helping retail partners in order to improve their performance
- Helping out with marketing campaigns for retail partners
- Assisting the rest of the Retail team in any additional tasks related to working with retail partners.
Our humble expectations
- Solid experience from a previous support, administration, or account management role.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure. You are used to working with tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Structured, analytical, detailed and service-oriented.
- Experience from within the retail industry is a plus
- Self-starter with a passion for food and retail!
- Fluent in Hungarian and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today! Please note that we're looking for someone to join our team earliest in September. :)
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Reija Oksanen, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 180 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.