Restaurant Menu Editor
Do you have an eye for detail and great communication skills? Do you love working in a fast-paced environment? If this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
The Menu Editor is a part of the restaurant team, works in close cooperation with the team members and the Restaurant Support, in order to help our restaurant partners with menu updates, technical issues, Point-of-Sale integrations and more.
The Menu Editor is responsible for assisting our restaurant partners with ensuring their menus are created & updated on the platform, maintaining (and improving) the menus in Wolt and offering general day-to-day support in those aspects.
What you'll be doing
- Creating beautiful menus on the Wolt platform
- Ensuring restaurant partner’s menus on the platform are up to date
- Supporting restaurant partners with menu updates and any technical difficulty in that domain
- Updating menus to match the POS (point-of-sale systems) catalogues, restaurants are using, in order to create a seamless experience of using Wolt’s delivery platform
What we offer
- Cool office in the heart of Berlin
- Independent work in a dynamic, international team
- A fast-growing tech company with many career opportunities
- Flat hierarchies in a family start-up atmosphere
- Attractive salary package
- Discount on Wolt orders
- Modern work equipment of your choice (MacBook, iPad)
- Various soft drinks, coffee and fruits in the office
- Comprehensive internal educations
- Weekly (virtual) all-hands meetings and regular team events
- Flexible working hours policy + 30 days of paid vacation
Our humble expectations
- Technical ability and logical thinking with an aesthetic sense
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
- Structured, detailed and service oriented
- Fluent in German (spoken & written) and good English skills
- Experience from the restaurant industry is an advantage
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today! Application deadline: 25 July.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Mark Abarintos - Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com.
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 45,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 95,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 190 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.