HR Technology Lead
Are you an experienced HR Technology leader, ready for your next exciting step? Do you want to help us build and scale world-class HR Technology, and related processes and practices, in a truly global organization, spreading across 23 markets? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company founded in 2014 best known for our food and retail delivery platform. We’ve grown significantly in the last few years and in 2020 the Financial Times named us Europe’s second-fastest growing company. Today, we operate in 23 countries across Europe and Asia – and we’re just getting started.
To reach our next exciting growth plans we are now expanding our People team and looking for an experienced HR technology professional to join our team. We are currently a team of around 55 HR, Payroll and Talent Acquisition people located in Helsinki, Copenhagen, Berlin, Budapest, Tbilisi, Tel-Aviv and Tokyo. For the role, we'd love to see someone who has previous experience in building, scaling and leading an HR Technology team and practices globally, in a multi-country environment.
As our HR Technology Lead you’d have an overall ownership of our HR solution, their development and support globally, in addition to leading our HR tech team. Our HR processes and practices have always been built in a way that we maximise the use of technology in our favor to achieve new levels of global scalability. We believe strongly that a modern HR organisation should scale with proper HR tech and automation in place, and thus we use solutions like Workday and Quinyx to help us achieve this. As our HR Technology Lead, you’d continue the path we are already on, but you’d take our HR tech practices to new heights as we continue our global expansion and growth.
What you’ll be doing
- Above all taking ownership of the area of HR Technology globally, including our HR solution development & support, and leading our HR Technology team.
- Owning our HR Technology roadmap, ensuring that our HR technology scales with the rapid growth and expansion of our business. You’ll develop both the short- and long-term roadmaps for our HR tech, balancing competing priorities and various HR & business needs.
- Having ownership of the overall architecture and HR technology strategy around our HR solutions, to ensure our HR architecture is fit for purpose and always ready to scale to the next levels of growth.
- Striving to constantly improve the way we do HR solution development, with the aim of being a benchmark on how we utilise, develop and maintain our HR tech.
- Together with our global payroll team, develop the integrations and interfaces towards our payroll providers
- Maintain the solid relationship with our IT to support the ambition of “automation of everything”
- Developing our HR reporting and analytics capabilities forwards, both natively in our HR solutions but also in our analytics tools.
- Overall, keeping the oversight of the HR technology project portfolio
- Own the vendor relationships we have in our HR tech landscape, including both technology and AMS vendors.
Our humble expectations
- You have a solid background and multi-year experience from leading HR Technology / HRIS teams. preferably in a truly global, multi-country environment.
- You're accustomed to working with modern SaaS HR platforms, experience in Workday and Quinyx seen as a strong advantage.
- You have experience in setting up practices for doing ongoing development for SaaS platforms with in-house teams.
- You have a strong architectural understanding of how to build modern HR tech landscapes and you have the ability to bring your vision to life.
- You’re not afraid to stick your hands to also doing configuration when needed. Overall, you’re a person who wants to lead from the front.
- You have the basic understanding of integration and automation technologies so that you can fluently talk with IT about various integration / automation needs.
- You have a problem-solving and can-do attitude combined with networking skills and a willingness to take initiative.
- You are a strong communicator, and fluent in English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us:
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment.
- Competitive salary and flexible working model
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company.
- Along with benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to: Katariina Salomäki, Talent Acquisition Partner firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 125,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 210+ cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others.
We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.