Head of Marketing
Are you an ambitious marketer with proven experience of taking a strategic lead? Are you obsessed with growth and delivering next-level marketing campaigns? If this sounds like you, we'd love to speak with you!
Since launching in Tel Aviv in 2018, we've grown beyond all expectations across the country! We're now in 15+ different locations in Israel (with even more planned) and we're adding new partners on a daily basis, offering everything from pizza to paracetamol.
As the business has grown, so have our needs in marketing. As our Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for creating and executing all marketing activities in Israel for our customers, restaurants and courier partners. Reporting to our local General Manager, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that we optimize our marketing budget and get the most ‘bang for our buck.’
What you'll be doing
- Creating and implementing the marketing strategy in the market.
- Defining marketing targets, forecasting, brand strategy and long-term planning.
- Defining performance KPIs that aim to maximise efficiency of marketing spend.
- Planning and budgeting of campaigns and activities, timelines, channel allocation and execution.
- Campaign project management.
- Analysing the performance of all channels and campaigns.
- Leading, growing and managing the local marketing team.
- Developing tactics and playbooks across different channels such as CRM, partnership, social & influencer marketing.
Our humble expectations
- Proven track record from leading a high-performing and efficiency-driven consumer marketing team as well as managing external providers.
- Experience of owning a multimillion marketing P&L, forecasting, financial planning & budget allocation.
- Proven analytical experience in utilizing data to design, develop and execute multi-channel marketing activities.
- Strong creative eye and writing skills with understanding of the appropriate tone of voice for various audiences.
- A background of online consumer products or services is preferred.
- Fluent in English and Hebrew.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Jonny Hyde, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.