Employer Branding Lead
We’re finally ready to welcome our first ever Employer Branding Lead to take a firm hold of our employer branding within the product development organization (later dubbed Product+). We’re happy and humbled to be an interesting employer to many, thanks to our strong consumer brand, but we feel there is plenty of work to be done in order for us to be the tech organization of choice. Will you be the one to make that happen?
Wolt is more than just a food delivery operation – in fact we are built upon a solid foundation of state-of-the-art technology. We’ve been growing at a tremendous rate in the last 3 years - our Product+ organization has grown from mere 20 people to 230+. In that same time we’ve grown from 5 countries to 23, a million users to 12 million, raised over 700MEUR in funding… and the list keeps going. In order for us to continue on this growth trajectory, we need to be even more transparent about who we are and what we do, in order to bring in more great people to join our journey.
We’re looking for an experienced employer branding professional to join our Product+ Talent Acquisition team, where you’ll be responsible for everything under the employer branding umbrella for this domain. This is a new role and while we have some ideas, the role will likely be formed by you to a great extent. There are still many unknowns, and especially in the beginning, there will be plenty to get your hands on and to build foundations for. Our goal is to be a recognized tech organization of choice, and we look forward to you making that happen in the best way you see fit. We hire engineering, data science, analytics, security, product management and design talent to be based in Finland, Germany, Sweden, Denmark and Estonia so these will be talent groups and locations of focus for you. You’ll need to work very closely with different teams and stakeholders, including product teams, Product+ talent acquisition, marketing, branding, communication & PR among others.
What You'll Be Doing
You’re the expert of your field, so we look for you to build a roadmap for what we should do to be the tech organization of choice. However, we believe that your role will include some of these items.
- Define, build and implement an employer brand roadmap complete with KPI’s, to ensure we reach and engage the right audience both locally and globally, ultimately resulting in us hiring great talent to Wolt and building awareness in our desired target audience
- Making sure we’re perceived as a technical organization that has its own identity - not “just” a consumer facing service by fine tuning our brand presence as an employer.
- Ensuring hype and buy-in within the organization for employer branding activities. Being an advocate for your own work, as well as training others on the topic.
- Driving your initiatives, including hands-on tactical work when needed to take things forward.
- Creating ways for our employees to be advocates of Wolt, and owning our internal “Product Hours”, a bi-weekly tradition of sharing experiences, knowledge and learning.
- Closely cooperate teams across Wolt - with our Product teams, Tech Talent Acquisition Partners, Talent Marketing, Marketing, Brand and Communications & PR teams.
What We Offer You
- A new domain to build and make your own
- A good foundation for employer branding work to take place - we have quite a happy bunch of Product+ employees, a lot of cultural buy-in and organiz buzz around us as an employer
Our humble expectations
- Prior experience and passion owning in employer branding in a tech organization.
- Experience with paid and organic marketing across multiple channels and tools
- Experience with community building/management in a tech organization.
- The ability to drive things forward in a very autonomous manner.
- Experience and skills to navigate a growth organization and competing priorities.
- Be able to collaborate and proactively communicate clearly both verbally and in written form with various stakeholders in English.
There is only one position available, and the role can be based in either Berlin or Helsinki, or remotely in Finland or Germany.
We offer you an impactful role in building the future of Wolt. Our stock option program is a sure fire way of being invested in the future success of Wolt. If this sounds like something you’d want to be a part of, we’d love to hear from you! Our recruitment process consists of 4-5 interview stages and an assignment to show your skills in practise. We will start to handle application soonest on the last week of July.
If you want to check up on your application or have any further questions about the position you can turn to Product Talent Acquisition Lead, Laura Teerisuo, at email@example.com at any given time.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.
Wolt is more than just a food and retail delivery operation – in fact we are built upon a solid foundation of state-of-the-art technology. Our internal tooling enables us to ramp up new cities efficiently and provide excellent customer service, our own logistics platform allows us to optimise our couriers' work to get you the food you want as fast as possible, and our restaurant platform allows restaurants to offer exciting food experiences for our customers in an optimal way.
We work in small teams with high ownership, with each team focusing on a key area of the Wolt product stack. Each and every one of our product team members has a say in where we are going and what solutions we implement. We work with a passion, but we haven't forgotten how to have fun along the way!