Restaurant Associate Intern
Are you a service-minded professional looking for your next challenge? Does being a part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies interest you? If so, then we'd love to chat!
Wolt has been growing rapidly in Poland ever since we entered the market in 2018. We’re now in seven cities with more to come, and this means more restaurants to partner with along the way too!
Our Restaurant Associate Intern team are an important part in the restaurants' onboarding journey. This superstar team are help to get the venues up and running on the platform, and with this continued growth, it means there are more and more restaurants to assist. As such, we need to bring in the team's next superstar! :)
This role requires a solid mix of both communication and organisational skills - you must be structured and detail-oriented on one side, but then also acting as a key communicator between our operations team and restaurant partners. Adaptability and strong service mindset also come natural to you too.
What you'll be doing
- Successfully onboarding venues onto the Wolt platform and ensuring an optimal process at all times
- Building relationships with our restaurant partners by training them on using our systems and keeping them up to speed on any updates
- Ensuring our portfolio of restaurants reach the highest Wolt service standards by conducting frequent quality and satisfaction checks
- Developing our restaurant partners and their business by using our collected user data
- Being responsible for our menu-platform always being up to date with the text and visuals that reflect the Wolt brand
- Helping our restaurant team in any other urgent cases
- Sharing best practices amongst restaurant team
Our humble expectations
- Excellent interpersonal skills - you will be working with a lot of different people
- Experience within account management, customer support or administration
- Structured, detailed and service-oriented
- Self-starter and a passion for food
- Fluent in Polish and English
If you are excited about working in a high growth environment, taking ownership and being part of an extremely high performing team, we’d love to hear from you!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so send through your application ASAP. :)
Should you have any questions before you submit an application, then please email:
Reija Oksanen, Talent Acquisition Partner, email@example.com
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 80,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 165 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others.
We’ve also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors’ Choice, Wired named the company one of the “Hottest Startups in Europe,” Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.