Restaurant Development Lead
Are you an experienced account management professional that’s hungry for your next big challenge? Do you have previous experience from team leadership? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt has been growing rapidly in Sweden ever since we entered the market in 2016. As such, we’re now looking for a Restaurant Development Lead to lead the local Restaurant Development Team while acting as the account manager of our key restaurant partners.
In this role, you’ll be managing and developing a team of Restaurant Development Managers and Restaurant Specialists, as well as going into the field to set examples for your team to follow. Your job will be to challenge the way we support and account manage our partners by improving our processes, tooling and using data to support your intuition and evaluating the results. You will also be responsible for optimizing venue performance on our platform and driving revenue growth.
What you’ll be doing
- Drive growth of our current portfolio by optimizing venue performance in assigned market
- Build long-term restaurant relationships, consult partners on market trends and activities driving our industry and how they can use these to their advantage
- Conducting regular in person partner visits, performing frequent quality and satisfaction checks to ensure service standards
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to maximize Wolt’s and our partners opportunity - for example planning and executing campaigns together with our marketing team
- Help the team win by providing analysis that can be turned into concrete insights, actions, and business improvement opportunities
- Support ongoing partnership agreement renewals alongside Restaurant Development Managers
- Support the process of identify opportunities to helps us build best-in-class account management process and activities, be the Voice of our restaurant partners
- Continue to build upon a skilled, ambitious, passionate and results-focused account management team, to continuously raise the bar and drive accountability
- Participate in the process to set meaningful KPIs for the local Restaurant Development Team and provide ongoing performance feedback
- Create a positive work environment that enables the team to develop, support learning through coaching, guidance and actively promote the sharing of experience, knowledge and recommendations among peers, teams, direct and skip-level reports
- Support the recruitment process and identify, attract and hire passionate team members to help us build the best partner management team in the industry.
- Leading by example in terms of demonstrating Wolt values and behaviours
Our humble expectations
- Solid experience from a previous key account management role
- Strong leadership skills and positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt tone to suit the audience
- Experience from using analytics platforms or strong Excel skills
- Structured, detailed and service-oriented
- Passion for food and developing the best restaurants in town
- Experience from working with a CRM system is a plus
- Fluent in Swedish and English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Maria von Frenckell, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email. Please submit your application via our job portal.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 45,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 95,000 courier partners across 23 countries and more than 180+ cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.