Purchase to Pay Process Manager
Are you an experienced accounting professional, with the real passion for delivering exceptional service in a collaborative team? Does designing, developing and managing purchase to pay and payment processes in a global tech organisation sound like your ideal next opportunity? If so, then please read on!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform.
We’ve grown significantly in the last three years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 23 countries across Europe and Asia today.
Our Finance team has played a key role in this journey - supporting our global operations from their central Helsinki hub has been no easy feat, but this group of dedicated and motivated professionals have made it seem effortless!
As we continue to scale, we’re now looking for an experienced Purchase to Pay Process Manager to take our processes to the next level. This role gives you the opportunity to truly develop our accounts payable, accounts receivable and payments processes further to support the journey or the rocketship. You master various finance processes and find it natural to challenge the current way of working to set the bar high. Leading and growing people's competencies inspires you. Working in a flat organization, you are not afraid of being hands-on in lots of varied duties.
The role is based in Finland, and you will be working out of our HQ in the central part of Helsinki.
What makes the Finance team so special is our ‘service first’ approach to the job - we enjoy creating strong communication loops with the wider business, so that bottlenecks are minimised and that things get done quickly and efficiently.
Everybody is accountable for their own workload and takes pride in being meticulous and precise. We also enjoy learning and developing as we go - it’s important that you share this approach! :)
What You’ll Be Doing
- Be the owner of finance end to end processes within PtP and possibly within OtC
- Develop, optimize and standardize existing processes, establish clear procedures and guidelines, map exceptions and gaps
- Design and implement SLAs and KPIs to monitor the processes
- Process performance development and follow-up
- Manage collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop internal controls
- Provide leadership and oversee management of accounts payable, accounts receivable and payments teams
- Drive and create a culture of continuous improvement and innovation
Our humble expectations
- Proven track record in developing finance end to end processes
- Experience in leading and managing global teams
- In-depth accounting knowledge in accounts payable, accounts receivable and payments
- Comfortable with taking broad professional ownership and having experience to handle the full scope of this role requirements
- Degree in Finance; accounting
- Prior experience in NetSuite and SAP is a plus
- Fluent in Finnish and English, both spoken and written
- Must be eligible to work in the E.U
What you’ll get by joining us:
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Competitive salary + stock options available
Click below to apply and get the conversation going!
However, please note that we only take applications through the application portal.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 45,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 95,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 180 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language. We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others.
We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.