Inside Sales Representative
Are you a natural born "closer" on the phone? Are you a service minded communicator who enjoys building strong relationships with key partners? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Our journey in the Czech Republic started in 2018 with a few people in a small office in Prague. Fast-forward to today and we have a team of almost 120+ people, over 1,200 restaurants in our portfolio, and we’ve launched in seven other cities with more to come!
Restaurant operations are a crucial part of Wolt’s success in every city and country and as an Inside Sales Representative, your job will be to improve Wolt’s restaurant portfolio by adding the right new venues to the platform and using data to determine the focus areas.
As you'll be spending most of your day talking to potential partners, you need to have awesome communication skills, the ability to build relationships quickly, and most importantly - be able to sell.
What you’ll be doing
- Attracting and closing new restaurant partnerships through effective inbound and outbound telesales
- Conducting negotiations regarding partnership terms and understanding which kind of venue portfolio we are building here at Wolt
- Assisting the rest of the sales team with other ad-hoc tasks
Our humble expectations
- You have demonstrable experience of being successful within a sales position
- You are consultative on your approach that prioritises building relationships and open dialogue to identify and provide solutions to our restaurant partner's needs.
- You are a natural ‘hunter’ with excellent communication and networking skills
- You are a real foodie with good knowledge of the local restaurant scene
- You have a self-starter mindset and willingness to contribute to hands-on activities in a flat organization
- You are fluent in Czech and English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Reija Oksanen, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.