Marketing Manager (Growth)
Are you an expert in increasing not just user acquisition but also engagement through multi-channel campaigns? You could be just the person we’re looking for to join our marketing team in Tel Aviv!
Since launching in Tel Aviv in 2018, we've grown beyond all expectations across the country! We're now in 15+ different locations in Israel (with even more planned) and we're adding new partners on a daily basis, offering everything from pizza to paracetamol.
To keep up with this level of growth our marketing has had to expand a lot as well. Reporting directly to our Head of Marketing, the Growth Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving user growth and retention in Israel. The key focus in the position is to create and implement a local marketing growth strategy, exploring new opportunities, channels of acquisition and conducting user segmentation to action unique campaigns.
There is a lot to be built and shaped from scratch, and we need someone who enjoys a challenge like this! You will have a direct impact in taking Wolt Israel to its next level, introducing Wolt to new users, sharing with existing users more opportunities and giving thousands of people a chance to be their own boss and earn money in a flexible manner.
What you'll be doing
- Understand the lifecycle of customers and identify opportunities to drive growth and retention
- Create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns. Collaborate with the central UA team for both courier and customer campaigns.
- Analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement.
- Identify insights to fuel growth; design and action marketing campaigns and programs based on customer insights
- Funnel analysis, conversion tracking, cohort performance analysis, customer surveys.
Our humble expectations
- You have proven experience in performance marketing, growth hacking, growth marketing, user acquisition or other data-driven marketing with clear and ambitious targets. Ideally, you have worked with high-volume b2c user acquisition in the past.
- You can formulate growth strategies based on data and insights and execute on them. You have an analytical mindset and a data-driven approach.
- You can maintain a holistic view of the business and can approach a problem from many angles and figure out creative solutions, as you are met with new challenges.
- You have an agile mindset and feel comfortable to work in a setting where there is not a clear blueprint to follow from the start.
- You are known for being a person who brings good energy to the team.
- Tech savvy and experienced with online analytic tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Ability to really own a project, work autonomously and proactively.
- Prior experience in a fast-moving environment with a strong focus on achieving targets and getting things done.
- Fluent in English and Hebrew.
So, if you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely high-performing team – we’d love to hear from you!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, and fill the position once the right person has been found, so send through your application ASAP :)
If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept resumes/applications by email - please apply through our careers page, thanks!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.