Expansion Restaurant Partnership Manager
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
Just 3 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 150 cities across EMEA, servicing over 10M registered users.
We launched our services in Japan in March 2020, and have since been conquering the food delivery scene step by step. We are growing rapidly and are now looking for an Expansion Restaurant Partnership Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Expansion or Regional GM, the Expansion Restaurant Partnership Manager (RPM) is responsible for growing Wolt’s restaurant portfolio in the new city by identifying and onboarding all of our customer’s favorite restaurants onto Wolt. The RPM works in close cooperation with Expansion, Restaurant Onboarding and Operations to ensure efficient acquisition and onboarding of restaurant partners.
What you’ll be doing
- Travel to a new city and be the first person on the ground
- Identifying potential partnerships, contacting and acquiring restaurants that are a great fit for Wolt
- Building relationships with the identified restaurants
- Conducting negotiations regarding partnership terms and signing the deal
- Finalizing delivery menus for Wolt with venue manager and collecting them
- Responsible for the relationship until onboarding team takes over
- Systematically managing the pipeline of new potential partnerships
- Understanding venue performance in order to set profitable business terms
- Willingness to travel - this job requires a lot of traveling as you will be moving forward to the next city once done in previous one
Our humble expectations
- Demonstrable experience of being successful within a sales position
- A natural ‘hunter’ with excellent communication and networking skills
- A real foodie with good knowledge of restaurant operations
- Experience from the hospitality industry - especially restaurants - is a plus
- Fluent in Japanese
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn send your enquiries to:
Riku Hakanen, Regional Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. Please submit your application through our careers website!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 150 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others.We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.