Support Associate (remote)
We create the best customer service in Poland. We are magnetic and unique in communication. 💙 Start your adventure at Wolt 🚀
We're currently looking for Support Associates to join our team as remote position! You are able to work during mornings, evenings and weekends together with the team in shifts - we work from 08:00 - 01:00 so you could be providing top-class service at any time during this period! In our Support team there is no typical day, and to be successful in Support Associate role you will need to be self-motivated, creative and have excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills to be able to support our customers, restaurants and Courier Partners. If you have what it takes, we look forward to hearing from you!
Join us from any city in Poland
For the first time in the history of the team, we are recruiting for a remote position. We are ready to onboard you in our tasks and goals and support you in your daily work remotely thanks to the team structure prepared for this.
For us, remote work means that you make daily changes from anywhere, but you want to visit our office for training, company & integration meetings and make one shift quarterly in our office in the center of Warsaw. Here is the heart of our company and all the teams!
At the same time, we are constantly recruiting for a position in our office in Warsaw in separate advertisements.
What you'll be doing
- Customer obsessed: At Wolt, our Support team knows that customer interactions serve a larger purpose than simply fixing problems; our mission is to provide customers with an out of this world and memorable experience, every time
- Team oriented: Work with a diverse team of fellow Support Associates and liaise with our other Operations and Product team members to communicate any problems, bugs or other issues that may arise
- Communication: Fluidly and fluently communicate with our Courier Partners, customers, and merchants and adjust your tone to your audience
- Personal touch: We’re not afraid to play up the playfulness in our interactions, so creativity is a must!
- Get stuff done: Hustle, hustle, hustle.
What we offer
- Work based on an employment contract from the first day at Wolt
- Base salary with allowances for work at night and on public holidays
- Rest - 26 days of annual leave, regardless of your work seniority
- Supporting for your health - i.e. a rich package of private medical care
- Transparent team structure with the possibility of development
- Employee discount in the Wolt app
Our humble expectations
- Fluent in Polish and able to work in English
- Along with everyday remote work, you want to visit the Wolt office for training, team meetings, to work together at least once a quarter
- You are a fast learner and attentive to both small details and the bigger picture
- Multitasking is your strong suit and you’re prepared to manage multiple incoming interactions simultaneously and effortlessly determine which take priority
- You're an expert when it comes to Warsaw's food scene, traffic patterns, and the different areas of your city
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- We're looking for a full-time colleague to join our team!
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply, make sure to add your CV and answer the questions below to get the conversation going!
Please note that answering the questions below will be the first part of the recruitment process, so kindly answer them for us to get to know you better!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today! :)
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to home or to the office. Our local commerce platform makes it easy for customers to order whatever they need on one app, for merchants to make additional sales, and for couriers to make meaningful earnings flexibly. To enable this, Wolt develops a wide range of technologies from local commerce platform to retail software and financial solutions, as well as operates its own grocery stores under the brand Wolt Market. Wolt was founded in 2014 and joined forces with DoorDash in 2022. DoorDash operates in 27 countries today, 23 of which are with the Wolt product and brand.
So, why work at Wolt?
At Wolt, we’re about getting things done.
You’ll probably enjoy it here if you like taking ownership, developing yourself and being around friendly, humble and ambitious people.
We work hard to make cities into better places, and it’s pretty cool seeing us grow every week. If you’re passionate about building things that just… work, Wolt might be for you.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We want to have all sorts of people in our team – people like you and me, and people different from you and me. To be able to work with diverse teammates – when it comes to gender, age, ethnicity, life background, sexual orientation, political views, religion, or any other personal trait – we consciously aim to offer equal opportunity for everyone to work with us. This is because we believe diverse teams make the most thought-through decisions and build things in the most inclusive way.
Join us today to build Wolt together.