Operations Associate - Onboarding
Are you interested in the dynamics around operations or HR and enjoy working in a fast-moving environment? Do you have a process-driven mindset and want to be a key player in ensuring the best in the world experience for our new courier partners? If so, then please read on!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our valued courier partners. Four years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 100+ cities, servicing over 10M registered users.
In the Operations Team, we focus on our Courier Partners: we ensure the right amount of courier partners to meet the order demand, by constantly developing courier partner satisfaction and smooth, scalable processes. Wolt has been growing rapidly in Denmark ever since we entered the market in 2017. And due to our rapid growth, we are now looking for an Operations Associate to help us ensure a sufficient number of new important courier partners and the best possible onboarding experience.
As an Operations Associate, you will be a part of ensuring that we attract and onboard new courier partners in Denmark by giving them the best experience possible. This entails everything from optimizing the way that we work to collaborating with key stakeholders across Wolt. Working in a fast and dynamic environment it is important that you are a team player that also has the ability to figure out what to do rather than wait to be told. Onboarding our great courier partners requires a can-do attitude, as there are some routine tasks that require our attention.
In this pursuit, we aim to create the world’s best onboarding experience by optimizing processes, bettering content, and assuring that we have as little friction as possible.
What you’ll be doing:
- Courier partner acquisition - Our eternal pursuit is to onboard the appropriate amount of Courier Partners each week with the overall purpose of assuring great communication for our valued partners without ever compromising the service that we provide our customers.
- Cross-functional collaboration - Work side by side with our Support team to better understand and facilitate Courier Partner related topics and maintain a high level of service at all times.
- Compliance - There is certain documentation required to work as a courier partner, ensuring that we inform and receive the right documentation from our courier partners is key.
- Improving the onboarding experience - Whatever you’re working on, you will ask questions like “how does this impact the conversion rate (courier applicants who turn into active courier partners)?”. You will work with improving the communication flows and finding ways to make it easier and smarter for courier partners to get started on Wolt.
- Think KPI’s, process and scalability - KPIs such as conversion rate and lead time will be guiding your daily work and impacting the weekly priorities. We use data to develop & optimize processes that will help us drive operational efficiency and decrease unnecessary manual tasks.
- Project management - Collaborating with the team on strategic projects to optimize the courier acquisition funnel, with the aim of leading your own with time.
Our humble expectations
- Fluency in both Danish & English is a must to be able to efficiently support and communicate with our courier partners.
- We imagine that you are a recent graduate with previous student assistant experience. Or have +1 years of relevant professional experience, ideally from an operations-related setting.
- Great communication skills, you will be communicating with our courier partners as well as other key stakeholders at Wolt.
- Getting things done with a can-do attitude and being comfortable in a fast-paced and high-impact environment.
- Fast learner and ability to quickly adapt to new tools, processes, and information.
- Proactive planner and thorough thinker that is constantly looking for new ways to improve existing processes.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, you are familiar with tools like Google Sheets. Moreover, you have the ability to collect qualitative insights, understand them, and share your findings and thoughts in a structured way.
Bonus points if you also have:
- Experience working with acquisition and onboarding funnels. Or have worked in HR, recruitment or people operations setting.
- Previous experience with tools such as Looker/Power Bi and Intercom.
We could list many different things we offer - but the best part about working at Wolt is the awesome group of people with who you will be working together! There is never a dull day at the office and you will be a part of an energetic team in an exciting start-up environment where you will have the opportunity to grow with the company.
If you are service-minded, like taking ownership, and thrive in a dynamic environment where you get to be proactive and figure out what to do rather than wait to be told – then apply today.
The application deadline is June 23rd. However, we will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis, so send through your application ASAP:)
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Kristin Liiksaar, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.