Grocery Associate - Wolt Market
Calling all team-players - are you looking for a flexible role that could shape the future of retail? If so, then let’s talk!
You might know Wolt for being the Finnish technology company with the food delivery platform. That was just the start - we’re now launching retail and grocery deliveries across Europe and Asia, and Wolt Market is a central point of this expansion.
Wolt Market is our very own supermarket that provides world-leading convenience and customer experience - you can order groceries to arrive on your doorstep at light-speed! 🤩
Our Grocery Associate teams are at the heart of our Wolt Market stores in Talinn - you’ll be making sure that all orders are gathered and ready to be picked up by our Courier Partners or customers.
You’ll work in flexible shifts - stores are open 7 days a week and both full time and part time applications are welcomed. You’ll be part of a fun team that is redefining how we shop and while your colleagues will like to share a joke, they also take real pride in their work - as a company, we do common things uncommonly well! 💪🏻
What you’ll be doing
- Taking in orders through our Merchant app.
- Picking and packing groceries & handing them to customers and couriers.
- Managing our internal systems which include precise information about nutrients and allergens.
- Maintaining order and cleanliness of the store.
- Participating in developing our Market's daily operations.
Our humble expectations
- Strong can do-attitude and adaptability in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment is a must.
- Proactive and service-minded approach, and good attention to detail.
- Fast learner - especially when it comes to tech and systems - and solid multitasker.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Flexibility with working shifts across days, evenings and weekends.
- Experience from working in a grocery store is an advantage.
- Professional proficiency in Estonian and English is a strong plus.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment with great team spirit, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We aim to review applications within three working days. If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to: Regional Talent Acquisition Partner, Bjarne Vibe: email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email. Be sure to apply through our careers page!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with around 50,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with around 90,000 courier partners across 23 countries and over 180 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you!