Business Partnership Associate /Fixed term contract)
Are you looking to further develop a career in B2B sales and to be a part of building up Wolt at Work in Denmark? If you're self-driven with a commercial mindset and a high level of ownership, then this might be your perfect next step within Wolt!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
Wolt has been growing rapidly in Denmark ever since we entered the market in 2017 and we’re showing no signs of slowing down. Today, we are operating in 13 cities with more to come!
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the Business Partnership Associate is responsible for the growth, development and retention of Wolt’s corporate customer portfolio thus constantly raising the bar in how we cooperate with individual company clients.
This includes acting both as the new business specialist that attracts new corporate clients to Wolt through marketing efforts and direct sales efforts, as well as onboarding the clients, and ultimately acting as the key account manager by successfully maximising the Wolt at Work’s reach within the client.
As Business Partnership Associate, you'll be hired on a 1-year fixed term contract.
What you’ll be doing
- Establishing new small and medium-sized corporate partnerships by logically identifying companies that would benefit from Wolt’s services.
- Establishing relationships with company representatives and negotiating partnerships with them.
- Systematically managing the pipeline of new potential corporate partnerships.
- Driving and managing growth of the existing accounts.
- Being the client representatives' trusted advisor, helping them overcome any issues related to the Wolt services, either by yourself or by leveraging the Wolt team.
- Making sound business decisions by using data to support your intuition.
Our humble expectations
- 2B customer support or sales experience
- Analytical thinker that can quickly identify a target market.
- Passionate about sales and networking.
- Excellent proactive communication skills.
- Structured way of working - applying a level of rationale before acting.
- Experience from working with a CRM system is a plus.
- Fluent in Danish and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Ida Feldt, Regional Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.