Support Shift Lead
Are you an experienced support professional? Do you have the ability to lead a team and inspire a high-quality standard of service? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
Wolt has been growing rapidly in Poland ever since we entered the market. We’re now in 4 cities and are growing fast! As such, we need Shift Leads to lead our support team and take responsibility for customer, restaurant and courier partner support and monitoring during a support shift. Therefore, you’ll need to be comfortable with leading by example and raising the bar of the service we provide.
You will be working together with Team Leads & Head of Support to develop strategies to improve customer service experience- and satisfaction, while creating engaged customers, in Weekly Meetings. In addition, you will work to resolve escalations & Incidents on a daily basis.
What you'll be doing
- Supervising our amazing support team during shifts - you will ensure efficient operation and a good customer experience.
- Being the cheerleader of the team - motivating, engaging and ensuring our support associates are enthusiastic and engaged.
- Sharing feedback either with your support associates during the shift or passing on necessary feedback to your Support Lead.
- Solving issues in which the team needs help and managing workload, efficiency, office duties, and keeping an eye on everyone's well-being.
- Being proactive - whether that’s before, during or after your shift. You’ll be forward-thinking! As a team, we do common things uncommonly well.
Our humble expectations
- An ambitious and motivated colleague who can influence an energetic and happy environment during shifts.
- Proactive team player and a true doer.
- Experience working in Wolt support or other customer care team - your years of experience is secondary :)
- The ability to create quality assurance and training processes
- Predisposition to manage the workflow and increase the effectiveness of people in the team
- Fluent in Polish and English.
If you are excited about taking ownership and leading an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! 💙
There is no deadline for submitting your application, however, we will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so send through your application as soon as possible :)
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:Julia Protas, Support Lead - email@example.com
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we're best known for our delivery platform. On our mobile apps or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners – or other items from our grocery and retail partners – to either pick up their order or have it delivered by our courier partners.
We're currently active in 23 countries and more than 120 cities, servicing over 8 million customers. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry's highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer's own language.
We've raised €267M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, 83North, EQT Ventures, Highland Europe, and Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and Lukasz Gadowski (founder of Delivery Hero). We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt's app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year. In 2020 we were recognized as Europe's most promising startup as part of Adyen and TNW's #Tech5 competition, and as the fastest growing tech company in Europe by the Financial Times.