Operations Associate - Activation and Retention
Are you interested in the dynamics of Operations and enjoy working in a fast-moving environment? Do you have a service-oriented and process-driven mindset, and want to be a key player in ensuring the best in the world experience for our Courier Partners? If so, then please read on!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our valued Courier Partners. Four years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 100+ cities, servicing over 10M registered users.
In the Operations Team, we focus on our Courier Partners: we ensure the right amount of Courier Partners to meet the order demand, by not only onboarding new couriers but also constantly improving the partnership and communication with the couriers active on the platform. Wolt has been growing rapidly in Denmark ever since we entered the market in 2017. And due to our rapid growth, we are now looking for an Operations Associate to help us ensure that we constantly improve our Courier partner experience and partnership with Wolt.
As an Operations Associate, you will face challenges ranging from engaging with and activating our more than 3.000 Courier Partners as well as helping us improve the overall partnership. You will be in daily contact with couriers, and will together with the rest of the team create content and communication to activate and retain couriers on the platform. Your role will thereby have a direct impact on both the Courier Partners' happiness and lifecycle with us, but also how they carry the Wolt values when delivering to our customers.
Life moves fast in operations and no two days are the same, so to be successful in this role you will need to be self-motivated, process-driven, and understand how to balance routine assignments with decreasing unnecessary manual tasks.
What you’ll be doing:
- Courier partner retention and satisfaction - Retaining and growing the number of happy Courier Partners on Wolt’s platform to ensure a healthy and sustainable delivery operation in multiple cities across Denmark.
- Courier partner support - Handling of feedback and disputes from active Courier Partners. Communication with the individual courier partner in case of more complex situations and inquiries.
- Communication - Monitoring and improving existing communication flows as well as suggesting new initiatives for activation and retention. This can range from creating creative content and copywriting for the bi-weekly newsletters to couriers to giving input for automated communication flows.
- Courier Partner expertise - You will become an expert within what it requires to be a Courier Partner, ranging from understanding all aspects of being an independent contractor to creating insights for Courier Partners on how to improve earning opportunities.
- Optimizing and scaling - Use data to develop & optimize processes that will help us drive operational efficiency and decrease unnecessary manual tasks. Actively search for new features which could improve our courier partner experience on Wolt.
- Cross-functional teamwork - Work side by side with our Support, Restaurant, and Retail team to better understand and facilitate Courier Partner related topics and maintain a high level of service at all times.
Our humble expectations
- Fluency in both Danish & English is a must to be able to efficiently support and communicate with our courier partners.
- We imagine that you are a recent graduate with previous student assistant experience. Or have +1 years of relevant professional experience, ideally from an operations-related setting.
- You do right by people, and treat others kindly and justly - you have the genuine will and skill to support our Wolt Courier Partners. Experience with a customer or user-oriented role in earlier jobs is preferred.
- Great communication skills, you will be communicating with our Courier Partners as well as other key stakeholders at Wolt. Having experience with mass communication and/or targeted communication and/or marketing is a plus.
- Getting things done with a can-do attitude and being comfortable in a fast-paced and high-impact environment.
- Fast learner and ability to quickly adapt to new tools, processes, and information.
- Proactive planner and thorough thinker that is constantly looking for new ways to improve existing processes.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills. Moreover, you are familiar with tools like Google Sheets.
We could list many different things we offer - but the best part about working at Wolt is the awesome group of people with who you will be working together! There is never a dull day at the office and you will be a part of an energetic team in an exciting start-up environment where you will have the opportunity to grow with the company.
If you are service-minded, like taking ownership, and thrive in a dynamic environment where you get to be proactive and figure out what to do rather than wait to be told – then apply today.
The application deadline is June 23rd. However, we will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis, so send through your application ASAP:)
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Kristin Liiksaar, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.