Operations Payments Manager
Do you love working with people and leading projects? Are you a team player? Are you a skilful leader? Does working for one of Europe’s fastest growing companies excite you? If so, then we would love to chat!
We're currently looking for a Payment Operations Manager to join our team in Tel Aviv!
By taking ownership of all Payment Operations fields you will become the “go to” person for all of Israel’s payment channels across the different local teams and a focal point for global stakeholders too.
As our Payment Operations Manager, you’ll be leading and optimizing all payment processes starting from communication flows and correspondences between Wolt and other partners such as couriers and venues, you’ll be structuring better payment flows across all departments within the local team, you’ll be in charge of sourcing new financial/operational platforms which will help our market become more efficient and flawless financially and in charge of implementing them properly across all departments.
You’ll be managing Operations Associates who are in charge of communicating and providing financial professional Support to our Courier and Venue Partners on a daily basis and constantly coordinating KPIs, Quality control etc; with our Support Managers.
As our Operations Payment Lead, no day is the same. We are an agile team who’s ready to face new projects on a daily basis. As our Payment Operations Manager you will need to be self-motivated, creative and have amazing interpersonal and communication skills.
If you are an open-minded individual who always sees the bigger picture and asks themselves: What could be done better? You are welcome here and WANTED.
This role requires a financial background and alongside this a natural service-focused mindset and awesome people & social skills.
What you’ll be doing
- Coordinating and Leading all payment transfers to our Partners
- Managing, optimising and overseeing all communications regarding payment processes between Wolt and our Partners (Venues, Couriers).
- Optimising operational and communication flows between all inner-Wolt departments (Finance, Operations, Sales, Support) in order to ensure financial accuracy and better operational comfort.
- Sourcing and implementing in house and outsourced solutions, platforms or projects and tweaks which will improve Wolt’s financial capabilities and efficiency within the local team or towards our Partners (Couriers, Venues),
- Communicating with all local and global teams on a daily basis (from Ops to Finance and to product)
- Leading and supporting Associates who provide professional financial customer support to couriers and venues
- Helping and suggesting our product department to implement changes regarding payment flows and transparency.
- Educating our support teams and managers about financial aspects needed for a healthy ongoing customer support service
Our humble expectations
- Proven work experience in companies which are in the field of finance or operational financial services
- You crave optimizing processes and have the relevant experience to prove it.
- You’re an expert when it comes to expressing your social skills and an Excellent communicator
- You are a hands-on kind of person who isn’t afraid of getting your hands dirty
- You are a fast learner and attentive to both small details and the bigger picture
- Thorough and organized - you accomplish tasks with all ends tied and have great attention to detail
- Proactive planner and thorough thinker as you constantly seek new ways to improve processes
- You love handling numbers
- Fluent in Hebrew and English
- Attitude: Take ownership beyond the obvious
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Eliya Yosefyan, Operations Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.