Content Manager - Wolt Market
Are you a motivated and entrepreneurial individual that loves to work in a fast-paced environment with a great eye for detail? Do you love having a direct impact on customer buying decisions and online user experience and enjoy working in a fast paced environment? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. Food delivery was just a start, and now we are exploring and expanding our platform with other business verticals in retail and grocery. We’ve grown significantly in the last three years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 23 countries across Europe and Asia today. And we’re just getting started.
The role you are looking at is a part of Wolt Market - our very own grocery stores that deliver unprecedented convenience and world leading customer experience. People across Estonia can order their groceries and have them delivered to their doorstep in lightspeed!
Wolt Market is growing rapidly, and we have ambitious goals. We are looking for a strong Content Manager to manage our product assortment in Estonia.
As a Wolt Market Content Manager you are responsible for creating and enhancing the retail selection on the Wolt Market online catalogue. You will have an important role in ensuring a world class customer experience and driving conversion.
In this role, you’ll get a lot of help and support on the way but are also expected to be an amazing independent manager with an exceptional ability to execute every single day.
What you’ll be doing
- Create and enhance retail product selection on the Wolt Market online catalogue.
- Ensure that the app content is accurate and up to date, as far as it concerns the product descriptions, prices, stock availability, images and other parameters (best before date, etc.).
- Assigning products to the correct categories so that our customers can easily find the products they need.
- Processing direct suggestions from our customers to update the catalogue information.
- Uploading media content to the products’ pages for an enhanced customer experience (images, videos, awards, organic logos, etc.).
- Analyzing all the available data, researching for missing information; finding the main pain- points and solving them in order to ensure the correct functioning of the supply chain.
- Supporting the Category Manager and Inventory Manager to improve our assortment and drive higher sales and conversion.
- Contacting vendors (distributors/direct vendors/brandbank) to confirm product details in order to keep the catalogue up to date.
- Create reporting tools to help identify and ultimately resolve catalogue errors.
Our humble expectations
- Strong experience in dealing with processes and large amounts of data, and converting large amounts of data into customer insight and actions to improve user experience.
- Ability to dive deep into a problem, perform ‘Root Cause Analysis’ and identify constraints to recommend a solution.
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Passion for delivering great customer experience.
- Excellent skills in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel). SQL would be considered a strong plus.
- Excellent data accuracy skills.
- Audit certification and previous experience in data or system audit is a plus.
- Full professional proficiency in Estonian and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment with great team spirit, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We aim to review applications within three working days. If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to: Maria Li, Talent Acquisition Partner; email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email. Be sure to apply through our careers page!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with around 55,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with around 125,000 courier partners across 23 countries and over 200 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others.
We’ve also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors’ Choice, Wired named the company one of the “Hottest Startups in Europe,” Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.