Manager, Direct Tax & Transfer Pricing
Are you an ambitious Tax professional with experience in transfer pricing and corporate tax processes? Does being part of one of Europe’s fastest growing teams sound exciting? If so, then we’re keen to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our delivery platform. We’ve grown significantly in the last three years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 23 countries across Europe and Asia today.
Our Finance team has played a key role in this journey - supporting our global operations from their central Helsinki hub has been no easy feat, but this group of dedicated and motivated professionals have made it seem effortless!
As we continue to scale, we’re now looking for an experienced Corporate Tax & Transfer Pricing Manager to join the team. In this role, you’ll be involved in global transfer pricing and corporate tax projects on planning, documentation, implementation, ensuring compliance and supporting the organization with these topics.
What makes the Finance team so special is our ‘service first’ approach to the job - we enjoy creating strong communication loops with the wider business, so that bottlenecks are minimized and that things get done quickly and efficiently.
Everybody is accountable for their own workload and takes pride in being meticulous and precise. We also enjoy learning and developing as we go - it’s important that you share this approach! :)
What you’ll be doing
- Support global transfer pricing projects by preparing TP policies, drafting intercompany agreements, instructing business in implementation and managing TP documentation process
- Monitor global corporate tax / transfer pricing development and support in the development of responses and strategies
- Manage and support direct tax (CIT/WHT etc) compliance process
- Provide advice and arrange training in various international tax and TP related matters
Our humble expectations
- Sound knowledge of transfer pricing rules and tax legislations and practices in corporate income tax related topics.
- Hands on experience in transfer pricing and corporate income tax compliance process in relevant international environments.
- Master’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Law or similar.
- Strong finance or accounting skills.
- The Wolt usuals: Ability and passion to work autonomously in a fast-moving international environment, strong relationship building and customer service mindset, and a true growth mindset to consistently learn and develop skills.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Katariina Komi, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 180 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others.
We’ve also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors’ Choice, Wired named the company one of the “Hottest Startups in Europe,” Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.