Fraud Risk Analyst
Are you a team player with great communication and analytical skills? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment? If your answer is yes - then read further!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform - you can read more about our story below. We launched in Zagreb in December 2018. From there, we’ve already expanded to 9 cities with close to 1000 restaurants and tens of thousands of active customers.
We're currently looking for a full-time Fraud Risk analyst to join our Support team in Zagreb! In our Support team there is no typical day, and to be successful in the Fraud Risk analyst role you will need to be self-motivated, creative and have excellent analytical, organisational, detective skills. Our operation is running seven days a week so this role also requires you to be able to work on weekends.
If the points below sound exciting, we look forward to hearing from you!
Customer Obsessed: At Wolt, our Support team knows that customer interactions serve a larger purpose than simply fixing problems; our mission is to provide customers with an out of this world and memorable experience, every time.
Team Oriented: Work with a diverse team of fellow Support Associates and liaise with our other Operations and Product team members to communicate any problems, bugs or other issues that may arise.
Communication: Fluidly and fluently communicate with our courier partners, customers, and merchants and adjust your tone to your audience.
Personal Touch: We’re not afraid to play up the playfulness in our interactions, so creativity is a must!
Attitude: Take ownership beyond the obvious.
What you will be doing
- Conduct objective, fair, thorough, unbiased and timely investigations into allegations of fraud, waste or abuse committed by clients against our company
- Review and research evidence/documents to analyze the overall fact pattern of claim and synthesize data into a professional report with recommendations
- Prepare and coordinate assignments to obtain relevant evidence and information
- Coordinate with defense attorneys to provide deposition strategies and use law enforcement resources for assistance
- Manage and prioritize a large and varied caseload effectively and efficiently to achieve positive results
Our humble expectations
- Proven working experience in related field and business analytics
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills including the ability to interact with clients, upper management and law enforcement
- Ingenuity and persistence to obtain case information not readily available with an eye for detail
- Ability to work independently
- Good organisational skills needed to manage a high volume of assigned cases and having high attention to details
- Proficient with the regulations and investigation methods
- Display good interviewing skills along with the capability of drafting reports
- Honest and ethical with high levels of integrity and confidentiality
- Being assertive.
- Having knowledge on how to collect, preserve and present evidence.
- Complete telephone, digital and admin-based tasks to service customer fraud queries and concerns.
- Take ownership of customer fraud enquiries, solving them at first point of contact and consulting with the appropriate person or channel as required.
- Build long lasting professional relationships with peers to clarify facts, exchange information and assist each other in resolving enquiries.
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the GDPR requirements.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Jonny Hyde, Regional Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.