Regional CRM Manager
Are you an expert in CRM and have experience in managing campaigns? Do you have an analytical eye when it comes to evaluating campaign performance? If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We’ve grown significantly in the last three years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 23 countries across Europe and Asia today. And we’re just getting started.
Regardless of how fast we are growing, we strive for the best-in-the-world in everything we do. That’s everything from product development to local country operations to developing engaging marketing campaigns for each of our 20+ markets. And now we are searching for 3 Regional CRM Managers to join our Marketing Automation team where your primary goal will be to take our CRM strategies to a whole new level.
As a Regional CRM Manager at Wolt, you will focus on one of our regions (North, Central South and East) where the main goal will be to onboard, retain and re-engage users, couriers and/or restaurants. You will also play a key role by concepting, creating and improving, engaging, relevant and innovative campaigns across the consumer lifecycle.
Being part of the HQ Marketing team, you will be responsible for creating a bridge with your local marketing teams to ensure that localisation is integrated into the campaigns.
Since our marketing automation team was newly created in 2020, you will also have a great opportunity to add value by bringing new ideas and initiatives on how we tailor our ways of working according to the market’s demographics.
What you’ll be doing
- Implement, manage and optimise communication strategies across email, push and in-app notifications
- Coordinate campaigns/test activities with responsible stakeholders (central and regional teams)
- Continuously improve customer communication in order to engage, retain and reactivate customers
- Work closely with other members of the Marketing team across all regions; Finland and International
- Coordinate all campaign related activities with the responsible local stakeholders, e.g. planning, segmentation and campaign evaluation
- Ensure we are using the latest technology and strategies to help achieve wider business goals using CRM
- Analyze and constantly improve current campaigns
- Prepare and deliver local campaign performance reports and advise on where improvements can be made
- Help manage all outgoing messages to ensure they follow industry best practices
- Build automated, multi-touch nurture programs across the customer lifecycle to reduce manual effort.
- Create a A/B testing cycles to maximise on ROI
Our humble expectations
- You have at least 4 years experience working within CRM (B2B or B2C) from a tech, eCommerce or similar industry
- Experienced at delivering automated lifecycle campaigns at scale across multiple countries
- Strong technical understanding of marketing software and CRM tools
- Strong analytical skills and confident working with data
- Proven experience in delivering creative campaigns in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in creating communication plans for different marketing channels
- Solid experience with marketing communication tools.
- Eager to learn and thrives in a dynamic, constantly changing environment
- Previous experience with Iterable/Braze/CleverTap/Leanplum is preferred.
- Previous experience in food delivery, on-demand delivery or e-commerce is a strong plus.
- Insight into Millennial and Gen Z behaviors and attitudes is a plus.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Vicky Asiain, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.