Online Brand Performance Manager
In Wolt, the Central Online Marketing is the force who drives the entire user funnel from Awareness to Retention for both new and existing customers as well as our courier partners from market to market. With our strategic mindsets, we guide our local marketing teams on anything and everything from using the right channels and best practices to long-term branding and engagement strategies.
Our 10+ person Online Marketing team currently consists of user acquisition specialists, brand performance managers , marketing designers and data scientists. The people in our team are experts in both digital marketing and analytics, however we are now at a point where we need a top individual to contribute in building the entire Brand Performance Marketing and New Channel Experimentation function, you’ll be the first individual to join after the team lead of the team joined a few months ago.
What you'll be doing
- Design, manage, implement, and execute Brand Performance strategies
- Implement, manage and optimise marketing campaigns on both Web & Mobile across different DSPs, Facebook, Youtube, Snap, Tiktok as well as other Ad Networks
- Work closely with other members of the Marketing team across all regions.
- Work towards clear Brand marketing KPIs as well business KPIs
- Manage stakeholder interests and provide ongoing feedback / reporting analysis
- Identify, assess, test and validate top performing marketing channels
- Proactively do continuous A-B and incrementality testing strategies and performance analysis in order to optimize for KPIs
- Implement & Troubleshoot attribution/ tracking issues
Our humble expectations
- A proven track record in Online Video campaign planning and execution with a focus on driving consideration
- Extensive hands-on experience with Facebook marketing, Google Adwords and programmatic campaign management (ad exchange or direct deals) across countries & worked with different platforms (Appnexus, DV360, Adform, MediaMath etc…)
- Managing & scaling your own budget, in mobile or E-commerce industry
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and optimize a monthly multi-million dollar acquisition budget and doing in-house media buying
- Solid experience working with web & mobile tracking as well as incrementality measurement
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel/ Google Sheets (e.g vlookup, pivot etc.)
- A passionate and organized self-starter, who doesn’t accept the status quo, but always seeks to improve and automate workflows in order to increase performance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English - any other language is a plus.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
You will fit into a truly diverse team across 23 countries - what really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity. Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring, is on our daily agenda.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Kira Soini, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 55,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 125,000 courier partners across 23 countries and more than 200 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language. We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others.
We’ve also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors’ Choice, Wired named the company one of the “Hottest Startups in Europe,” Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.