Support Team Lead
Are you an experienced Customer Support Professional who is looking to take the next step and become a Support Team Lead? Does leading a support team within one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies sound like your next adventure? If so, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
With our excellent customer service, the support teams are the glue that holds together the marketplace. We ensure that the operations between customers, restaurant partners and courier partners all run smoothly. As our Support Lead, you will manage our Slovakian support team and inspire a high-quality standard of service that we provide to our customers and partners throughout the country.
What you'll be doing
- Starting as a Support Associate and when gained the required experience of the Wolt way of working, transitioning into the Support Team Lead role.
- Leading by example and showing what customer-obsessed means: At Wolt, our Customer Support-Team knows that customer interactions serve a larger purpose than simply fixing problems. You will lead by example and raise the bar for the way we do support at Wolt.
- Strategizing: You will work together with our Head of Customer Support to develop strategies to improve customer experience and satisfaction while creating engaged customers.
- Communicating: Understanding and setting the needs and relevant tone of voice to each of our customers (courier partners, customers, and merchants) that are reaching out to us.
- Getting stuff done: Hustle, hustle, hustle.
Our humble expectations
- You are able to think on your feet, and multi-tasking is your second nature.
- You’re tech-savvy and enjoy learning and teaching others how to use our Customer Support tools.
- You are able to translate data into actions and make the rest of the core team understand how Customer Support is progressing according to the KPI’s.
- You have a can-do attitude and you are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You have strong Customer Support skills and know-how to motivate your team members to provide the best service possible.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
The basic (fixed) wage component is EUR 1,700 (brutto) monthly.
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we're best known for our delivery platform. On our mobile apps or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners – or other items from our grocery and retail partners – to either pick up their order or have it delivered by our courier partners.
We're currently active in 23 countries and more than 120 cities, servicing over 8 million customers. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry's highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer's own language.
We work in small teams with high ownership, with each team focusing on a key area of the Wolt product stack. Each and every one of our product team members has a say in where we are going and what solutions we implement. We work with a passion, but we haven't forgotten how to have fun along the way!