Head of Support
Do you have a proven track record in driving change, problem-solving, and shaping forward-thinking customer journeys? Are you a good mix of being able to think strategically and work hands-on? Are you a solid leader with experience in efficiently scaling and managing high-performing teams? If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat!
Do you want to be part of building Wolt in Norway? Wolt just launched in Bergen, and is already present in Oslo, Trondheim, Tromsø and Stavanger - with more cities to come soon. We’re expanding rapidly, from our offices in Oslo, and now we’re looking for someone to be part of this hectic, fun and rapid expansion and take ownership of the customer journeys and our support organization in Wolt Norway.
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners. We launched 5 years ago and are now in 23 countries and over 120 cities across EMEA, servicing over 8M registered users.
We are currently looking for our Head of Support to set the direction and lead Norway’s whole Support organization! As part of the Wolt Norway management team, you will work closely with our operation, restaurant, and retail teams to ensure we are delivering the ‘best in the world’ service on all fronts from our customers to our partners. In addition, you will spar with the talented Head of Supports from other countries and with our Global Head of Support on product or feature improvements and how to challenge the future of customer service.
This is a brand new role for us and we are looking for someone to take our support organization to the next level, looking at operating in scale. As such we are looking for someone with senior skills and junior enthusiasm.
What you will be doing
- Strategize and execute: Develop and execute a sustainable, data driven strategy. Your focus will be on constant improvements and maintaining a high level of satisfaction from our customers and partners.
- Manage, mentor & motivate: As we grow you will build and manage several teams within the support organization. This includes acting as a sparring partner for the Customer Support managers and helping them raise the bar in their teams.
- Problem-solving: You will be both proactive and reactive with incoming and foreseen problems that may occur in support. You will influence a solution-oriented mindset and ensure we are always implementing best practices and ways of working.
- Driving performance: You will be a driving force to ensure we are delivering the best support to our customers and partners. Your analytical mindset will dig into our support metrics to make the best kind of decisions and set the right expectations.
- Scale smart: We will grow team-size, and in order to cope with demand while keeping up the quality, we need to do things smarter day by day.
- Grow your organisation and support teams: You have a strong eye for talent as you will be hiring the right people to grow your support team.
- Champion the culture: Ensure that we protect Wolt’s values and preserve a strong team spirit, focused on coaching, recognition and team development
Our humble expectations
- You have solid experience in leading Customer Support or Customer Service or Operations organizations in a fast-phased environment.
- You are curious, committed and enjoy taking on full ownership. Therefore, you will naturally take the lead and orchestrate the necessary changes together with the rest of Wolt to reach KPIs and improve the offering we have for our customers.
- You are very analytical, and make decisions based on data to the extent possible. And when you make decisions you always think about scalability.
- You have an outgoing personality, where networking and building relationships are your second-nature. And naturally, you care about good customer service!
- Complementary to your social skills, you are very structured and on top of things.
- You are a true foodie with a constant hunger to learn and do things better.
- You are fluent in Norwegian and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Kristin Liiksaar, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.