Support Team Lead
Are you an experienced customer support professional with leadership experience and passion for delivering an exceptional service? Does leading a support team within one of Europe’s fastest growing companies sound like your next adventure? If so, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
Just 2 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 80 cities across EMEA, servicing over 5M registered users.
Wolt is currently looking for our new Customer Support Team Lead to join the Support team in Lithuania! With our excellent customer service, the support teams are the glue that holds together the marketplace. We ensure that the operations between customers, restaurant partners and courier partners all run smoothly. As Customer Support Team Lead you will manage our local customer support team and inspire a high-quality standard of service that we provide to our customers and partners. If you have what it takes, we look forward to hearing from you!
What you'll be doing
- Customer Obsessed: At Wolt, our Customer Support team knows that customer interactions serve a larger purpose than simply fixing problems; You’ll lead by example and raise the bar of the service we provide.
- Mentor: Manage the Customer Support team and create an environment where the team can develop through encouragement and empowerment.
- Manager: Provide performance feedback and make sure the Support team meets SLAs.
- Communication: Understand and set the needs and relevant tone of voice to each of our customers (courier partners, customers, and merchants) that are reaching out to us.
- Strategic thinking: Work together with our Head of Customer Support to develop strategies to improve customer service experience and satisfaction, while creating engaged customers.
- Data-centric: Get your spreadsheet skills ready, there will be plenty of number crunching to do here!
- Recruiting: You quickly get Wolt under your skin and find the best talent with the right attitude to grow the Customer Support team.
Our humble expectations
- You have already led a customer-facing team and you're excited to join our award-winning Operations team.
- You enjoy leading and growing a team, and do your best to make sure your team always understands the purpose of why they should provide the best possible service.
- You are able to think on your feet, and multi-tasking is your second nature.
- You’re tech-savvy and enjoy learning and teaching others how to use our Customer Support tools.
- You are able to translate data into actions and make the rest of the core team understand how Customer Support is progressing according to the KPI’s.
- You have a can-do attitude and you are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Fluent in Lithuanian and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Application deadline is Thursday July 1st, however we will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so send through your application ASAP :)
Wolt is currently active in 23 countries and more than 90 cities, servicing over 7 million customers. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €258M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, 83North, EQT Ventures and Highland Europe. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.